51) Royalty

I opened my window as Nathan reached a hand for me. 

"M'lady?" He asked, as I took his hand.

"I'm not royalty, Sykes. If anything, I'm the total opposite."

He laughed a little as I took a seat on the branch next to him.

"Come on. " I took his hand and climbed higher.

"Where are we going, Dan?"

"Trust me, Sykes."

I gripped his hand tighter as we made it to the roof.

"Oh, I get it." Nathan smiled as he jumped onto the roof. He leaned down to he could help me up. 

"Thank you." I told him once I was up.

I gripped his hand tight as I climbed to the top. When we got to the very top very both sides of the roof connected, I took a seat, facing the street.

Nathan took a seat behind me, allowing me to sit in between his legs. I leaned my back into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and I hugged his arms.

"I love it up here." I whispered as I looked around my surroundings.

I looked up at the sky, causing me to lean further into Nathan. The stars were visible in the night sky. It looked beautiful.

Nathan looked up as well, he gave an open mouth smile. He looked like a little boy seeing stars for the first time.

"I love you, Dani." He looked down at me.

I smiled at him as I rubbed my nose against his. "I love you, too."

I turned back around as I looked back at the sky. Nathan hugged me tighter as I felt small kisses on my neck.

I was doing my very best not to laugh at his actions. I turned around to see his face and that's when I felt his lips on mine.

He licked my bottom lip, but I refused.

He grumbled a bit. I pulled back and laughed.

"You're so cute." He laughed, pulling me closer to his chest.

I turned around so I was facing him.

"You're so handsome." He bit his lip and gave me a wink, causing me to laugh.

I hugged him into his chest. 

"Come on, love. Let's get some sleep." Nathan said through a little laughter before we both got off the roof and climbed down the tree.

Nathan's hand was still in mine as he pulled me through my room's window. He let go of my hand as I closed the door.

When I turned around, he wasn't there. I headed into his room to see him under his sheets like a little boy.

"Can you sleep with me?" He asked innocently. I laughed as I made my way over. He scooted over a bit to give me room, lifting up the sheet for me to come in.

I lied next to him as I got pulled into his chest.

"Good night, beautiful."

"I'm not beautiful." I turned around in his arms. I was met with a shirtless Nathan. I looked up at him as he chuckled a bit.

"Yes you are, beautiful." He took my arm and played with it under the sheets.

"No I'm not. End of story." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I know you love hearing it. You just won't admit it." He winked. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Good night, Sykes." This was the last night I'll be with Nathan for 6 months.