66) That's Dad

66) That's Dad

"Table for George." Max went up to the waitress.

She looked up at him and smiled, "Is your whole party here?" She questioned.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Balcony view, ready?" The lady said into a mic that was attached to her, similar to what the lads used, but it was just to talk to the other workers instead of the whole crowd.

She nodded and looked back up at us after a few seconds.

"Right this way." She smiled as she grabbed the menus and guided us out.

Nathan slipped his hand into mine as we went through the door to the balcony view.

The cool wind hit us as Nathan brought me closer to him, his arms firmly around my waist as we walked to our place.

"Here we are." The waitress motioned towards the fireplace next to her.

We all took our seats around the fire as we looked over the menu.

The sky was dark, and the city lights were beautiful. 

Nathan gave my hand a squeeze.

"You okay, babe?" He leaned closer and whispered to me.

I nodded, "Why you ask?"

"Because you were staring blankly at the view." He pointed to the city below us.

I gave him a smile as I kissed his cheek was really close to me, consider he leaned in.

He smiled at me from the corner of his eyes before sitting straighter and looking through his menu.

"Oh, Nathy is blushing!" Ariana began.

"Wow you're red Nathan." Siva joined in. Which only made Nathan get redder.

I grabbed his hand as I rubbed it with my other.

My actions were luckily hidden by the menu.

I rubbed his hand as I looked at him. His breath began to calm down. I put a finger on his pulse to have it beating quickly.

I gave his hand a squeeze before lightening my grip on it and just have it rested on my lap.

"Have you decided on your drinks?" The waitress came up to us.

"You feel like drinking tonight, love?" Nathan asked me sweetly.

I nodded no with a small smile.

He nodded before turning to the waitress.

"We'll have two raspberry iced teas." 

"They're unsweetened, would you want me to bring some sugars?" She asked kindly.

"Yes please." I returned the smile.

As everyone else ordered their drinks and food, I took my look through the menu.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch your meal, miss." The waitress looked at me.

"Erm, I'll take the salmon." I nodded before handing her my menu.

"We'll keep one for later." Ava took a menu from the waitress as she set it at her feet.

"So how do you like it so far?" Tj questioned.

"It's really nice here." Ariana beamed happily.

"Yeah, I don't mind coming back sometime." Kelsey agreed.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, Kelsey did you two find a ring?" Nareesha shook her friend's arm a few times.

Kelsey laughed as she turned a bit red.