47) Perfect's Overrated

I sat excitedly, waiting for the guys to come down the stairs.

Siva came first, wearing a v-neck and black jeans. "Sweet, baba." Siva smiled, giving an award winning smile before sitting with Nareesha.

Next came Max. He wore grey sweats and a green sweatshirt. "Nice. And aren't these TomTom's sweats?" Max asked, raising an eye brow. Nina nodded. Max sighed, putting the hood over his head and pulling to strings to close it up as he slowly made his way over to us.

Tom wore a grey low circled-neck that showed his chest. He also wore grey jeans, just like in the All Time Low video. "Like it, babe?" He asked, spinning in a circle. Kelsey nodded. 

"Did you shave?" She asked. He laughed and nodded.

She put her hands out, as Tom smiled and went over to give her a hug, sitting on her lap.

Next up was Nathan. He came down in the blue jeans, white v-neck, leather jacket, chains, and his red high tops.

My jaw dropped as I leaned my head on my hand. My elbow on my knee. His hair was in a quiff and his eyes were a beautiful green.

"D-Dani." Nathan said, waving a hand. 

"Y-yeah?" I asked, blinking a few times. He laughed and gave me a wink.

I felt a burn come to my cheeks. Nathan laughed as he came to sit by Ariana and me.

He wrapped an arm around me. "Thank you girls for picking this out." 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Your welcome, Nath." Ariana smiled.

"Jaaaay, come down!!" Nathan looked up at called for him.

"I don't want to." Jay pouted, loud enough for us to hear.

"Ooh, someone sounds angry." Nina said with a laugh.

Ava laughed along and nodded.

"Come on down, babe. We won't laugh." Siva called.

"Fine." Jay huffed. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Jay came down wearing red shoes, around a foot and half long. He was wearing bright colored, checkered shorts, and a bright yellow shirt with a duck on it. He also wore bright green suspenders.

Tom was the first to burst into laughter. Before we knew it, we were all laughing.

Jay stood there sheepishly while we all laughed. I saw a hint a pink behind his cheeks.

"Come on, love. We'll get you changed." Ava said through laughter as she got up and walked up with Jay.

"I think we all knew that that would have happened to one of us." Max laughed.

"Yeah, I just thought it would happen to Tom!" Ariana laughed. 

"Heyy." Tom whined, which caused us all to start laughing again.

"So Ariana. When do you have to go to tour?" Kelsey asked.

"After this weekend." Ariana sighed.

"What? Two days?" I asked. My voice came out sad.

Ariana looked at me and gave me a half smile as she pulled me into a side hug as I gave her one as well.

"Tour is only for a month or so. So don't worry." She said, giving me a tighter hug. I nodded.

"Good. Because we can't stand being without you for so long." Nareesha said, giving her a hug.

"I won't be able to stand it either." Ariana said, giving her a hug.