63) Close To Death

63) Close To Death

He nodded. "Lie down." He took the belt from off his shoulder, snapping it a few times.

I lied on my stomach in the dark ally as the sharp pain met my back and legs. And yes. My butt too...

I felt like a little kid getting punished all over again..

Tear began to burn in my eyes, but at the same time, I wasn't too upset over Nathan anymore.

I felt pain shoot from my back to my ribs as Adam kicked me, causing me to tumble over, hitting the wall and the sharp corner of the dumpster. I winced in the pain of my back, but didn't stop it. I looked down at me to see me scratched by the small rocks on the street.

They kicked my face, stomach, anywhere possible. And I didn't stop them. There was no point in stopping. Why should I stop, huh? Give me a reason! You don't got a reason to why. My whole life revolves around my best friend. So if he doesn't care about me, than there is no point!

"Can we keep your dead body to kick around on a bad day?" Courtney asked. Ew, disgusting..

"Yeah. Whatever you want." I kept a straight face. She nodded before picking me up by the collars of Nathan's cover up. She sat me up before letting me go, pushing me up against the brick building.

"So." Courtney cleared her throat. "Want your pills now?" She questioned.

I nodded quickly.

"Or a knife first?" She asked with a smirk. I looked up at her to see her holding a big sharp knife.

I looked at it admiringly as a smile formed on my face.

"Give it." I said as I snatched it away, having it cut my hand in the process.

"You are one strange girl." Adam laughed as he watched me recut Nathan's last name on my arm.

"Can I see that?" Adam asked, grabbing the knife away from me.

"Lift your tank top and cover up." He instructed.

I did as I was told, not giving a damn about what he was going to do.

I felt the knife slice into my back, recutting all the scars. The one from Nathan. The one from them. All of the scars.

I couldn't help but give a small smile and feel proud about this...

They finished, putting down my tank top and Nathan's cover up as they turned me around again. Adam got up from his squatting position, kicking me in the process.

"So pills?" Courtney asked.

I nodded as I excitedly watched her take out an orange container filled with the tickets to the happiness the world would have without me living in it.

I grabbed them quickly as I opened them. Or tried.

"Push down and twist you retard." Adam snickered.

I was to excited to even remember how to open to stupid container.

I poured a handful into my hand before staring at them, biting my lip in the process.

"We'll leave you to it." Courtney smirked as she grabbed Adam's hand and ran away, leaving me alone in the ally. Me alone with the pills.. This should be interesting..

I slowly put my hand closer to my face, but was stopped by someone's strong hand gripping at my wrist, pulling my hand down.

"Let me do this." I stated, staring down at the handful.

"No. I wouldn't live with myself if I did." Someone's familiar voice told me seriously.

I looked up to see him. His green eyes looking down at me. Watching me.