29) Look At Me Now

"...do something sweet and memorable," Ariana and Nathan deserve best. So why not give Nathan my best advice for the perfect date. Something every girl wishes of having.

"...since it is kinda late for you to take her to Paris, which I know is what you wanted to do for her.." I gave him a knowing look, he nodded.

"...take her out to a romantic dinner. Buy her something sweet. Take her for a horse ride through the night. Sit her down at the top of the hill while you look at the city lights and kiss her passionately. Give her your love. Spoil her. She will say to stop spoiling her, but keep going. She likes it even though she says she doesn't."

My eyes found my hands. "Give her all your love. Make her feel like she is the only one. Like she is perfect."

"'Ariana is perfect. She is the only one. She is the love of my life. I can never love anyone else but her. She is the most beautiful soul on earth. Nobody can top her. She means everything to me. She is the only reason to I live. Without her, there's no purpose in the world." I looked up at Nathan who was so passionate in his words. I could never tell him my secret. It will ruin everything. Especially because he loves someone else. Forever. His whole world.

"You should tell her that."

Nathan gave me a big smile. "Thank you, Dani. You know exactly what to say." And yes he never knows the meaning behind my words.

"Let's go tell her.' Nathan smiled as he got up and headed downstairs. I followed him downstairs to see everyone eating. Nathan had a red rose in his black jeans.

"Baby?" Nathan asked. Ariana looked straight at him as Nathan got on one knee. "Nathan? You're not." Ariana stated in shock.

Nathan chuckled. "No, I'm not. But  I was wondering, if you would like to go on a date tonight?" He took out the rose. Ariana smiled at me then looked back at Nathan. "Of course I will My last date with my boyfriend before I leave." Ariana took the roe and gave him a hug.

"Congratulations you two!" Max clapped. Everyone applauded along. "My baby Nathan is moving on." Jay pretended to wipe away his tears. I laughed at him. "I don't have anything to wear." Ariana gasped.

"We'll go shopping." Nareesha put a hand on Ariana's shoulder. She smiled and nodded.

"Should we head out now?" I asked from the bottom of the stairs where I watched.

"You haven't eaten yet, though." Kelsey looked towards me.

"I'll have an apple to go. Now come on!" I walked to the kitchen where I grabbed an apple. Ariana squealed as she gave Nathan a kiss on the cheek.

We all headed to my car as I started the car and drove to the nearest mall. I turned on the radio where  Justin Timberlake came on. We sang along and had a time of my life. Well, they did. I went along to hide everything.

We finally got to the mall. "Ready to go shopping, girls?" Kelsey asked, linking arms with Nareesha and Ariana, who liked arms with me.

"Let's go" Ariana squealed as we all ran in.

Hours later...

"Who knew shopping can me such a work out?" Nareesha leaned against me as we struggled to the car.

"Well, we got to help this girl get ready. So we better hurry so we don't keep Prince Charming waiting." I gave a wink to Ariana who blushed with the mention of Prince Charming. The girls laughed at her red face.

When we got home all the lads were out. We went to my room as Ariana went to my closet to change into her night outfit.

"So how you and your guys doing?" I asked looking at Nareesha and Kelsey.