53) Bringing Back Memories

By the time we finished decorating, the sun was beginning to set. We ordered two pizzas throughout the day, and we were all tired out. The lads went off and on because they had a few mini meetings, but by the time we finished, they were out doing who knows what.

"I think I'm going to head to bed early." Kelsey yawned, putting her hands up in the air. Causing me to yawn, which caught on to the rest of the girls.

We all laughed at us yawning. "What makes yawning contagious?" Ava asked, taking another yawn.

"I have no idea." I laughed a bit.

"Well, I'm going to go." Nareesha yawned.

"Me too." I headed up with her, making sure to bring my laptop.

"Good night, girls." I called before disappearing into Nathan and my connected rooms.

I changed into Nathan's grey sweats, and a black tank top. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading into Nathan's room as I climbed into bed and putting my laptop next to me.

I turned on my laptop, logging into Skype. But who I saw online made me smile. The one and only Nathan James Sykes.

He called me quickly as I accepted without a second thought. It would have been without a single thought, but as usual, I needed to know if I looked okay. Well, not okay. But at least so I wouldn't make him throw up.

"Hey babe." He smiled, giving me a wave.

I waved back, "Hi sloth."

He smirked. "You should have honestly seen my interview today."

"Why?" I asked.

"I stuttered so much, I accidentally said Dani instead of Ariana."

I raised an eye brow. "Did you get into any trouble for that?"

He shook his head. "Nah. I just told the interviewer that I missed my best friend and didn't have my morning tea."

"Aw, that's sweet Sykes. And typical." I winked, causing him to  laugh.

"I think we should dim the lights. Knowing us, we'll fall asleep talking to each other." He pointed up at the ceiling. I nodded as I dimmed the lights.

"So Dani."

"So sloth." I copied him, as I raised an eye brow.

He chuckled, "You're beautiful, you know."

"Yeah. Sure."

"Believe me. You are."

"Do you know what's beautiful?" I asked.