Trade

The three of them were being taken to the lobby of a hotel, as if they were waiting for someone. Machi was holding Killua, Shuzuku Usagi, and Nobunaga Gon. They were standing next to a pillar in the ground.

It was pretty quiet until Leorio started shouting over the phone what was a secret message to Killua, Usagi, and Gon telling them there would be a blackout at exactly seven PM. Frantically the three of them thought of ways to close their eyes and let them adjust while not seeming suspicious.

Suddenly a song came bursting out of the radio, so Usagi said, "I love this song!" And closed her eyes while humming the beat. Killua told Pakunoda off and closed his eyes defiantly, and Gon did the same.

They had to think of ways to keep them distracted from touching them and finding out who Kurapika was. When Usagi felt Pakunoda was going for Killua, luckily the screaming part of the song Just Awake came on, so she started screaming along with it while head banging.

"Hey, stop screaming!" Nobunaga ordered.

Then Killua joined in with her singing while Gon hummed along with them. When it was over there was still a minute left, so they had to think of something else.

"What's your favorite color?" Usagi asked.

"How is that relevant?"

"It's not."

"Then why ask?"

"I'm curious."

"Pink."

"Favorite food?"

"Spaghetti."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Aren't I supposed to be asking the questions here?"

"I guess that's a no."

Well, that made Pakunoda really angry so she grabbed both Usagi and Killua to read their memories right as the announcer said it was seven o'clock. The lights went out and the entire building was plunged into darkness.

Killua, Gon, and Usagi opened their eyes and were able to see, unlike their captors. To get out, Killua did this really sassy wrist flick like "GURL you can't catch me" while Usagi sharpened her nails and cut through them. Gon kicked Pakunoda in the jaw to get her off of Killua and Usagi, while Usagi kicked Nobunaga to get him off of Gon before punching Shizuku. Killua tried to kill Machi by ripping out her heart but her chest was too muscular and it nearly broke his wrist (AN: Damn Machi *slow claps*). Before they could escape, Machi had already captured Killua. When Usagi tried to kick Nobunaga again he caught her leg and spun her around in the air before slinging her over his shoulder to keep her still while Shizuku caught Gon and held him upside down by his feet.

When the lights came on Phinks marched over to them and started to rant angrily before they noticed that Chrollo was gone. Just then they saw a note telling Pakunoda not to say anything she found out about the small bean children. After some talking on the phone Kurapika agreed that he would give their leader back in exchange for Killua, Gon, and Usagi.

After some disagreement among members, they finally agreed to let Pakunoda go with the three if them to make the trade. They walked out of the building walking in front of Pakunoda. Through the rain they eventually made it to where Kurapika had told them to meet. Pakunoda went inside first, and after a few minutes Killua, Usagi, and Gon went inside of the blimp. They were taken to a large plateau in what looked like a wasteland. That was where the three of them walked across at the same time as the leader of the Phantom troupe to get to Kurapika and Leorio on the other side to complete the trade. Usagi and Gon high-fived Leorio when they got over before they took off in the blimp. 

When they got back to the hotel they five of them sat around and told each other what happened.

"... and then Killua tried to rip out Machi's heart, but her chest was too muscular so when she flexed it nearly broke his wrist!" Usagi informed them, making sure to give out all the embarrassing details. "And that's the story of how Killua got to touch Machi's boobs."

Leorio looked on in wonder and jealousy while Kurapika sighed as Killua tried to explain that touching her boobs wasn't his intention.

Then Leorio leaned over to Killua and asked, "what was it like?" in a hushed voice. Killua opened his mouth to answer, but before he could say an adjective Usagi said, "if you say one thing I will stab you."

And then they were quiet, at least until Gon asked, "so are we going to the auction tomorrow?"

"You should. Zepile was able to get a lot of money for those things you bought, so you should be set," Leorio stated.

"Speaking of Zepile..." Usagi wondered, "where is he?"

Leorio gestured vaguely to where the couches were. "He passed out there before we left."

Usagi got an evil grin on her face. As she stood up she gestured for Killua and Gon to follow, so they tiptoed over to where he was asleep. Sure enough, he was out, so Usagi hurried to her back pack (where, as I've said before, you can find anything inside of) where she pulled out a marker.

She hurried back to where he was and Killua and Gon watched her doodle on his face, giving him a mustache, a monocle, and a unibrow before handing it to Killua while stifling her giggles.

He drew cat whiskers on him and tried making a kitty mouth before handing if to Gon, who just ended up scribbling wherever he saw fit. When he was done he handed it to Usagi, who acted like she was going to put the cap back on before suddenly turning towards Killua and drawing cat whiskers on him.

"It seemed fitting," Usagi whispered in defense as he took the marker from her and face her cat whiskers too.

"Now we match," Killua told her.

Leorio and Kurapika watched from behind a door, as Leorio had a look of "I ship it" and Kurapika one of "if he tries anything with my cousin so help me, Leorio...!"

------------

WELP, just incase you thought I was gone back in the void (Gone, Gon, haha)

I LIVE ON

And guess what...!!!!

NOT ONLY IS IT THE FIFTIETH CHAPTER OF THIS FAN FIC, ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

*kazoo noises*

Yes I'm counting A/n's as chapters because I actually just thought that they may not count haha

It's hard to believe that all of this was written by a damn THIRTEEN YEAR OLD, but hey, my FOURTEEN YEAR OLD likeness us proud.

Just wait until I break off of the plot

You'll think I'm a masochist lol

Some craziness happens haha ;-;

Btw I kinda rushed through this chapter so YAY FINALLY MY FAVORITE STORY ARC!!!!!!

GREED ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I hope you liked this, and if you did be sure to vote! Best birthday gift ever :3 of course comments are great too X3

Lol I'm not begging but that sounded like I am

*whispers violently* damn!

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FIRST FIC OF FOURTEEN

Marina
6/20/16