Chapter 20: Its Official!

I woke up to Gilinsky kissing my face over and over again.

"Jaaaackk." I groaned.

"Cmon babe it's time to get up. You have a doctors appointment." He said while getting out of bed. He walked over to his drawer of clothes, since he's here all the time. He pulled off his shirt and I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth to not wake Jacob and Mahogany. He looked over at me and laughed quietly.

"Do I have to go? I'd rather just lay down and go back to sleep." He walked over to me.

"I would too, but you have to go, so you can get your casts off." He whispered sweetly, pulling me to sit up. He crouched in front of me. "Come here and kiss me."

"But I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." I pouted.

"I don't care." He moved closer to me and I could feel his breath on my skin. I wasn't even fully awake to try and push him away, so I let him kiss me. He kissed me softly and sweetly. I smiled, breaking the kiss.

"Okay can you go get dressed now? There are clothes in the bathroom already picked out for you. After your appointment we are going to go see Bart to get the paperwork filled out, depending on what time it is when we are done, I called your boss and let her know that we are going to visit Georgie. So go get dressed and do what you need to do. I'll be waiting right here." He pecked my lips, handed me my shoe and plopped onto the bed. I made my way into the bathroom and closed the door. He picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and my pineapple crop top. He always said it was his favorite. I put the clothes on, struggling to balance, then did my makeup. I threw my hair into a messy bun with my matching pineapple cloth headband and crutched out of the bathroom.

"Awe you look so cute." He whispered, laying on my bed, on his phone. I rolled my eyes and gestured for us to leave the room. I was taking to long to get down the stairs so he picked me up and carried me out to his car. The car ride was short and quite, mainly because I was still sleepy.

After the appointment~

I had gotten the cast on my leg off but my arm cast was still on.

"Babe can we get some food before we go to the meeting." He smiled.

"You called me babe. How cute." I rolled my eyes at how cheesy he was.

"It's only 9, where would we get food." I shrugged.

"We can go to dunkin and get coffee and donuts or we could go to the store and grab bacon, pancake mix, the stuff for French toast and eggs, and just pick up coffee."

"Yeah we'll go to the store, it's right here and it'll probably be easier to do that."

While we were getting all the stuff, Shawn texted me.

Shawn- how's the appointment going?

Me- it was good, I got my leg cast off. We are getting some food to cook and coffee. Do you know what everyone gets

Shawn- from Starbucks?

Me- no, from dunkin donuts

Shawn- we are all white girls so we get Starbucks but just get everyone a regular coffee, and get me the same thing you're having

Me- okay so get 8 regular for them and then 2 of what I get James coffee and Gilinsky's right?

Shawn- yeah that sounds okay

I let Gilinsky know what we were going to get and while I brought our stuff to the cash register, he went to the dunkin in the store and ordered it all.