Chapter 62

3 years later~

We were woken up for the second time tonight.

"It's your turn." I rolled over and hit him in the chest. He groaned and rolled out of bed and kissed my cheek before leaving the room. I rolled back onto my belly and went back to sleep. 

Morning~
"Babe. Babe. Babe it's time to get up."

"5 more minutes." I whispered, not opening my eyes.

"Baby the guys are going to be here soon." He sat with me on the bed. I opened one eye and looked over at him.

"I'd rather not." I muttered closing both eyes again.

"Please. For me. I love you." He said sweetly and moved a piece of hair from my face. At that, I smiled and opened my eyes. 

"I love you too." I sat up and kissed his lips.

"I'll make a deal with you. You go get ready and I'll take care of Liam."

"That sounds amazing." I kissed him again and got off the bed and grabbed my stuff for a shower.

I took a quick shower and did my hair and makeup and headed downstairs.

Shawn was feeding Liam when I got down there and making funny noises to get him to eat it. He's such a good dad. I can't believe this is my life.

"Who's that?" Shawn asked in a baby voice when Liam pointed at me. "Is that mommy? Yes it is. It's your beautiful mommy." He picked him up out of the highchair and carried him over to me. "You look amazing." He kissed the side of my head. 

"We need a date night." I rested my head on his shoulder and looked at Liam. "Yeah mommy and daddy need to get out of the house and you can stay with aunty Ade." I took his little hand and said in my baby voice.

We took Liam and put him on the floor to play.

"I never would've guessed this would be my life. I love you so much." I threw my arms around Shawn's neck.

"It's everything I ever hoped for with you. I love you too princess." He rested his hands on my hips and kissed me softly.

Let me recap for you: about a year after Cameron and I broke up Shawn and I were hanging out a lot, writing music, going out we were just having a really good time. It ended up getting pretty serious and we started dating. We dated for about a year before he proposed. We got married, not long after we went on the Magcon Mash tour. We don't talk to Cameron anymore since the whole thing happened but we talk to the rest of the group and they are doing well. Some of them have kids of their own, like J and G, others are just getting married. We are all happy and have all grown up. We moved out of the mansion and went our separate ways. Our careers really took off and our fans have been super supportive. A month after the Magcon tour I had Liam. Liam is almost 1 now so that brings you up to speed on where we are now.

"What time is everyone coming?" I asked him, my question soon answered when the doorbell rang.

"Now I guess." He grinned. I went over and picked up Liam before walking with Shawn to get the door.

"Bekah!!! I missed you!" Ade and Taylor were standing at the door. She hugged me then hugged Shawn, Taylor did the opposite. "And look at you. You are so big. You look just like your daddy. Yes you do." She said talking to Liam in her baby voice. She took Liam from my arms and walked into the living room.

"Hey guys. How's it been?" Taylor asked, following us into the house with bags in his hand.

"Good. How about you guys anything new?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. They were the only two that had no kids and weren't married.