Chapter 45: Skipping School

"Bekah! Wake up!" Nash shouted, waking me up.

"Whattttt" I groaned.

"You are late for school. It's seven here which means it's already ten for you. If you don't leave like now then they aren't going to let you in." I threw the pillow over my face and yelled.

"I don't want to go today. I'm just going to stay here today and lay in bed all day. Go back to sleep Nash."

"I'm not tired anymore that's why I'm up. I thought you have to be at school because you have a bunch of tests."

"I do but I will just make them up tomorrow. What are you doing today babe."

"I am dying because you keep calling me babe and it's making my heart explode." I laughed at him and he blushed. "No but I am going to Cams house today we are going to film a video."

"Did you tell him that I'm coming the day after Christmas?"

"No I am keeping you all to myself as long as I can. You are staying with me until New Years." I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my phone so I could brush my teeth.

"So you went M.I.A yesterday, or so I've heard. Why was that?" I sighed and put my phone face down against the sink. "You can't just hide my face and think I'm going to forget about it." I said nothing and starting brushing my teeth. "Don't ignore me Bekah."

"I'm busy." I muttered, mouth full of tooth paste. I heard him sigh and throw his phone down. I slowly brushed my teeth, dreading the conversation we were about to have. "Okay I'm done now." I looked at my phone screen and it was just Nash's hotel room, he wasn't there. "Whatever." I hung up the phone and went down stairs. Gilinsky was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Hey G." I shouted, going into the kitchen. He didn't answer. I grabbed a poptart from the cabinet and sat at his side. He didn't even acknowledge that I was there. "So you do hate me. Alrighty then, I've managed to make everyone hate me again. Well I'm just going to go back to my room then." He still didn't say anything. He didn't even look up at me, he just stared at his phone.

Fuck. My. Life. Nash didn't call back, so I don't even know if he realized I hung up. I wanted to call Cam but I'm not in the mood for a lecture from him and I know that all of the guys will yell at me if I tell them about what happened with Gilinsky. I just want to talk to Nash. He always makes me feel better and I know that I can always talk to him. Him being my age helps a lot because he doesn't lecture me about how something is wrong and immature. He simply understands that we are young and make mistakes. I miss him so much and I really think I've fallen for him.

Two more days of school. Then in less than one week I get to be with him. I don't entirely know my feelings right now, but what I do know is I love both Cam and Nash. I love all of the guys but Cam and Nash are the two that keep me sane, without them I don't know if I'd be in the same place I am now. Without them I don't think I would be clean for as long as I have been.

I looked over my bed into my closet and saw all the bags. Fuck, I had so much to wrap. I don't even know who has what though so I need to wait for Jake to get out of school.

Me:

Can you come over when you get out and tell me who got what?

Jake:

I'll be there in an hour, plans with Jess

Me:

Bring some food

Jake:

Usual from Chick-fil-a?

Me: