Chapter 1: The breakup

Dove Cameron plays Bekah the main character.

It was late Sunday morning and I was still in bed. I had caught my boyfriend Josh cheating on me with my enemy last week so I was still upset.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door, thinking it was my mom telling me to get up I groaned. The door opened and it wasn't mom, it was my best friends, the Jacks.

"Cmon dude you can't just hide here forever" said Johnson as he tugged on the blanket.

"No but I sure can try."

Then the boys  gave each other a look like they knew exactly what was going through each other's head and nodded.

Oh no. That's never good.

The next thing I knew they ripped off the blanket and Johnson scooped me up and carried me bride style to my bathroom while Gilinsky picked an outfit out for me.

"You can't make me shower and get ready to go out."

In-sync the boys said " are you sure about that?"

2 against one I wasn't going to win, so I gave up and hopped into the shower. After I finished I threw on the outfit Gilinsky picked out. Leggings and a baseball tee, he knows me so well. I blow dried my hair slightly and put it into a sock bun. When I got out of the bathroom the boys were playing catch with my emoji pillow, so I intersected the throw to Johnson and ran for the "touchdown" (which was my bed) starting a quick intense game of football.

Gilinsky blocked the goal and Johnson was behind me. Oh no I'm trapped. I try to swerve around Gilinsky to get to the goal but just then I felt arms wrapping around my waist. Johnson. He grabbed me by the waist spinning me and grabbing the pillow. He tucked it between his arms and passed it to Gilinsky. "Goooooaaaalll!!" We all start laughing so hard we cried

"There's the girl we know and love" states Johnson. I threw the pillow at him and grabbed my Roche Runs.

"So where are we going anyway" I ask as I tie up my shoes.

They look at each other and in-sync once again, say it's a surprise. I hate when they do that and they know it. They do it to annoy me.

I skip down the stairs and let my younger sister know I'm going out and to call me if she needs anything. My mom didn't care much for me, so what I did never really mattered to her.

We get into Gilinsky's  jeep and they put on Justin Bieber's new album. The entire ride we all were screaming the lyrics and dancing in our seats. Johnson and I serenaded each other at one point. These guys always cheer me up no matter what happen. Finally the car stopped, but when I looked out the window I had no idea where we were. Johnson helped me out of the car because I'm really short, and Gilinsky went to the back and grabbed something from the trunk.

Then everything went black. They blindfolded me, but why?