Chapter 51: Yell, Scream, Kiss

"Talk to me G. Yell, scream, whatever I don't care, just talk to me."

"I don't want to yell or scream or talk. All I want to do is kiss you. I can't do that though, now can I? That's why I left." He paused. "I am in love with you but you aren't in love with me. I don't want to see you with other guys, I don't want you talking to other guys, but there's nothing I can do about it because you aren't mine. All I want is for you to be mine, but that's not what you want and it's killing me. I don't want you out of my life, but I don't want to watch you be happy with someone else. I'm attached to you because of what happened between us, but the way it was for me wasn't the same for you because you had that experience before. That was my first time Bek, just like how you are still attached to Josh. I don't know how to just be friends with you. How do you and Josh do it?"

"It took us a while but it was a different situation with us. He cheated on me. I didn't cheat on you. We can be friends G. Relationships don't work for us. We've tried it three times and each time it's ended worse. We can't keep hurting each other like that. The only thing that works for us is being friends."

"But I don't want to be friends. I want to make us work."

"Gilinsky, we can't work." I was starting to get frustrated.

"Why. What is keeping us from working, or from at least trying."

"G, I am seeing someone. I am happy. I'm not stressed all the time, I'm happy." His face tensed up.

"Who!"

"Jack, I am happy! Did you not hear me! I am happy! For the first time since I can remember I am happy, no-strings attached happy."

"I just want to know who it is. I heard that you are happy. I just want to know who has the ability to do what I can't. All I want is for you to be happy. I will be fine, I just want you to be happy."

"It's Cameron." He looked at the ground.

"Okay. We are good Bekah, I'll move on eventually. Just be happy Bekah. Don't worry about me." He took a step closer and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you G. I missed you."

"I missed you too Bek. Let's go back in." He let go of me and gestured for me to go inside, I did. When I got inside I quickly found Cam, sitting on the couch. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"You good?"

"Yeah,we're good."

"Presents! Before we order pizza- I mean before whatever Cam made is done." Mahogany joked and began to place everyone's presents in front of them, matching the name on the tag with the person. We all started opening the gifts we had bought each other, laughing, smiling, joking. Happy. We were one big happy family.

We all got something from each person, no one asked for it.

I found my family. Taylor got everyone the most expensive things. Everyone else got normal gifts, like clothes, shoes, jewelry, things to do. Taylor on the other hand, got thousand-dollar shoes, watches, hover boards, virtual reality systems, he even tried to get Ade a car but I told him no.

"Cam, do you smell anything burning." He looked curiously at me, sniffed, then his eyes widened.

"Shit shit shit." He moved me off his lap and ran into the kitchen.

"I'll order food. What do you guys want, Chinese, pizza?"

"Chinese." They all said in unison. I nodded and followed after Cam.

"Babe, where's your menus."

"No, it's okay I can save some of it." I walked up to him and pulled him from the burnt tray of food.