Chapter 54: Graduation

3 months later~

Today was the day I graduate. Most of the guys stayed the week including Mahogany, but no one had really heard from Carter much. Kaylee came down for graduation too and helped Mahogany decorate my cap. Everyone was here except for Cameron. I haven't seen him since New Years and our phone calls are short. He's been traveling a lot lately so I guess it's reasonable, but it's upsetting.

He's my boyfriend but I'm lucky if he can give me an hour of his time. We have fought more than anything since we started dating.

"Whatcha thinking about B?" Johnson asked as he collapsed on my bed, watching me do my makeup.

"Everyone is here, except for the one that I thought would be the first one here."

"Cam will be here Bekah." I looked down at my hand and spun around the ring that Cam gave me.

"Yeah, I hope so." I sighed and continued to do my makeup.

"He will B, I'm gonna go get dressed." Johnson kissed my temple then left the room. I finished my makeup and checked my outfit one more time in the mirror. I was wearing a maroon lace two piece dress and a pair of tan strappy heels. My hair was curled and pinned up. All of my scars were showing with this dress, but I still felt confident and pretty.

"You look gorgeous." I saw Shawn in the doorway wearing a tux.

"Thanks." I said walking over to him and hugging him.

"He'll be here." He rubbed my back.

"I doubt it but I guess we'll see." Shawn sighed, unsure of what to say, and squeezed me lightly still rubbing my back.

"Why do you put yourself through this?" He rested his chin on my head.

"I love him. We do anything for the people we love."

"Maybe that isn't true for all of us." He muttered. I said nothing, just fought back the tears that threatened to leak out of my eyes.

"Bek, you ready to go?" G asked from behind Shawn. I pulled out of Shawn's arms and half smiled at him.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my cap and gown from the door and followed Jack out.

"You alright?" He asked, opening the door to the car for me.

"Yeah, I just want this day to be over." I got into the car and put my stuff in the back. I texted Josh and told him I was on my way so he would wait outside for me. Gilinsky was quiet the whole ride but I could something was on his mind.

"What's up G?"

"Just thinking." He said still looking straight.

"About?"

"Nothing it's fine."

"G, you can tell me you're still my best friend."

"Why? Why do you torture yourself waiting for Cameron?"

"Because I love him."

"That I get but are you sure he loves you?" He looked over at me reading my expression.

"Yeah." I muttered, actually unsure.

"Bullshit. Every time you are supposed to see him he blows you off Bekah why don't you see this."

"It's more complicated then that."