Chapter 52: House Hunting

Sleep didn't last long for me. The sound of Taylor snoring and Cameron accidentally kicking me and putting his feet in my face woke me up every time I tried to fall back asleep. After three hours of trying I decided to give up. I grabbed my phone off the charger and saw that it was only seven in the morning and my phone was at 60%. I looked out the window and saw the sun starting to come up. Before I left the room, I looked over at Cameron who was sprawled out on the bed. Moving in with him would either the best thing in my life or the biggest mistake of my life, it's something that could make or break us. But I love Cameron and I'm not going to give up on us. We will make us work.

He's so cute, even with his hair a mess and drool slightly on his face. He has such a cute butt. I laughed to myself and looked over to Ade and Taylor. They hadn't moved much during the night. Taylor was laying on his back and Ade was laying on his chest, both of them snoring loudly. I smiled. This is family. I went downstairs quietly to not wake anyone up and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee.

Nash was sitting at the counter sliding his coffee cup between his hands.

"Good morning Nash."

"Hey. Can't sleep?"

"No, how about you you're up super early."

"Yeah, I never really slept. I've been up thinking all night." I poured myself a glass a coffee and sat across from him.

"What about?" He gave me a look then looked back at his cup and passed it between his hands again.

"Did I do something that made you pick Cameron over me?" I sighed and reached for his hand.

"No, it wasn't you Nash. You didn't do anything. It was a last minute decision, I just followed what my heart said. It felt right." He flipped his hand and held mine.

"I just feel like I wasn't good enough for you. Like you picked Cameron because he's better then me."

"That's not true. I don't see either of you as better than the other. I picked Cameron because of a feeling I got. I found out at the same time you did. I can't explain exactly what happened, but when it was time for me to pick I just knew. It wasn't about who looked better or who was nicer or who messed up less or anything. The only thing was my gut feeling."

"I don't know Bek. It just seems like more then that."

"It's not Nash. There's nothing wrong with you I promise. There will be a girl that will love you and choose you. I'm sorry that it isn't me." He softly bit his lip and pulled his hand from mine. We sat in silence, staring down at our cups of coffee.

"Good morning babe." Cameron came behind me, put his hand on my waist and kissed my cheek. His voice was still raspy.

"Morning."

"Nash, where did you end up sleeping last night?" He sat on the side of me with his cup.

"Me and Hayes stayed in Sierras room." Cam nodded and sipped his coffee.

"Well dude you look like hell. You can go back to bed if you want, we still have plenty of time before we gotta go look at houses."

"Thanks, but I can't sleep. It's fine. You two don't look much better. Why don't you go to sleep." Cam looked over at me and threw his arm over my shoulders.

"She left and I couldn't sleep anymore." He smiled.

"Ew. What about you Bek? Why are you up so early, you love sleep."

"This one kept putting his feet in my face and the three of them in that room snore so fricken loud."

"You picked them." Nash laughed and rolled his eyes.