Chapter 22: No Better

Gilinsky's POV:

I fucked up. Really bad. I came to talk to Bekah, but I saw that she had already opened up to Cam and something took over me. I got super jealous and said something I really shouldn't have. I know that I made her cry. And everything that Cam said to me was completely accurate. I looked up to apologize to her but in her place was a note.

Jack, you know all my places. But I ask you not to come after me. I love you but I'm not so sure you still love me. You can't even trust me, so how is that love. Don't come looking for me unless you are going to change. We were good before we were official, maybe we should just go back to that. I won't be put down again. I just need time to think, I ask you that you give me this time alone.

At the corner of the napkin with the note on it was the ring I had given her earlier. It hadn't even been a day and I was already breaking my promises to her. I was no better than Johnson, but I wanted to be. I couldn't lose her. This girl was my entire life and I couldn't give up on her, on us. I moved over to the wall slowly and slid down it, the ring still in my hand. I fumbled around with the ring and debated on whether or not I should go find Bekah. I decided that I shouldn't and she needed time because although I didn't mean what I said, I still said it. I went up to her room with out talking to anyone and waited for her to return.

"Hey we are gonna order food, do you want anything?" I shook my head no but didn't say anything to Cam.

"If you're worried about Bekah, you don't need to be. She's fine, she told us where she was going. We all know exactly where she is, so we are not worried. If anything happened, we'd know. She said she might not even come back today . You should eat though, you haven't eaten anything since breakfast. She's going to be fine Jack, but if you really want to keep her then you're going to have to change a few things first. Don't let her go bro, she's a good girl. We'll order you a small pizza in case you want it later." Cam said before leaving the room.

Shawn's POV:

I was in the hotel room by my self. I decided to come here and take a nap, so I wouldn't be sabotaged by the guys. I didn't sleep much last night because I was afraid that Bekah would try to hide in the bathroom and hurt herself again.

I hopped into the shower quick before heading back over to Bekahs house.

When I got out of the shower there was a quite knock on the door. I threw on my boxers and sweatpants and answered the door.

"Hey Shawn, I'm sorry for showing up unannounced like this but I just didn't know where else to go." It was Bekah, her cheeks were red and her eyes were puffy, like she had been crying.  Her voice was shaky and weak, and it was daring to crack at any moment.

"Bek? What's up? Have you been crying? Come here." I pulled her into the hotel room, closed the door and hugged her tightly. She started to quietly sob, and I could feel her tears hit my chest. I held on to her tighter, and rubbed her back.

"Shh, you're okay. Everything will be okay. Do you want to talk about it?" She stepped back and wiped her eyes.

"Yeah, I'd like that very much." She faked a smile at me and walked over to my bed.

"Are you uncomfortable with me having my shirt off?" She faked smiled again and shook her head. I sat on the side of her and waited for her to be ready to talk about it.

"Me and Gilinksy started dating today." She mumbled.

"That's great."

"We also broke up today."

"Oh. What happen."

"You don't have to pretend to care. It's a long story you probably don't want to hear anyway." She looked down to the floor, her face filled with hurt.