Problems

Author's note:

Sorry I didn't update on Monday guys. It was fathers day weekend and I was busy with family. So I hope y'all enjoy this.

Dalton's POV

Flashback:

"You need to stop worrying so much dude. She likes you." Max reassures me.

"I know, but do I look good? What if I look bad and she says no?" I ask one more time.

"You look fine. Now go. Don't want to keep her waiting." He says and pushes me out of the house.

I get inside my car and drive to Sonika's house. I take the bouquet of flowers and go up to her door. I knock on it and she answers. I give her the flowers and just stare at her. She is so beautiful. She is wearing a red one shoulder (the shoulder long and connects to her middle finger and is lace) dress that is just a little bit above her knees. She is wearing red lipstick and red high heel stilettos. Her black hair is curled and her hair is just below her shoulder.

"You look so beautiful. You are breathtaking." I say breathless.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." She says blushing.

We walk to my car and I open her door to let her in the car because I am a gentleman. I run to the other side and slide into the driver seat.

I drive us to the place that I have our date set up at. I plan to dinner on the beach and listen to our favorite songs. Then, we will watch the sun set on the boardwalk. I have rose petals that spell out: WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? on the boardwalk.

I park in the parking lot and I get out and grab the basket and go over to her side and open the door to let her out of the car. We walk over to the beach and I set it up and she takes her heels off. We sit on the blanket and dig in to the food I got from our favorite restaurant.

"This is so beautiful, Dalton." She speaks up.

"Well thanks. It was all for a beautiful girl." I say truthfully.

She smiles and blushes before saying, "I don't know how you did it, but we have been friends for years and not once have I ever blushed before because of something you said. When I was win Trent, I never realized that I had this perfect hottie right in front of me. I was so love with Trent it was unbelievable."

"It wasn't right for him to cheat on you with Daniel. Them two boys were best friends and I never thought they would ever turn out that way." I say.

"Maybe it was for the better. I mean look at us. We are finally happy again." She smiles and takes my hands.

I see that the sun is setting and I grab her hands and stand up.

"Would you like to walk to the boardwalk to watch the sun set?"

She nods her head and I start to pack up. While she puts her shoes back on, I fold the blanket and put everything back into the basket. I grab the basket and her hand and walk to the boardwalk. We are half way to the end when my phone starts to ring.

Without looking at it, I get it out of my pocket and slide my thumb across.

"Hello?" I say looking at Sonika.

"Dalton. Why haven't you called mom? She is worried sick about you." Kaiden complains.

I roll my eyes, "Really Kaiden. You have to call me now to tell me this."