Chapter 3- Held down

Chapter 3-Held Down

Zayn

ring- a- ling- ring- a- ling

I woke up out of my sleep after hearing my phone ringing uncontrollably, I rolled over to the right side of my bed and grabbed the phone that was under the pillow. It's brand new so I had no clue to answer but I realized it said swipe to answer, I followed that direction and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said in a groggy tone.

"What up tho nigga?" I heard my cousin goofy voice through the phone.

"Nothin man, I was sleep though. This bed comfortable as shit, gotta nigga in love and shit." I chuckled.

"That's what the joint do to you, but get up and get dress fam. I got a lil suhin' for you. Be ready in a half hour." He says, I can hear wind blowing through the speakers letting me know he was on the road.

"A'ight."

"Coo fam." He hangs up and I tossed my phone at the end of the bed. I didn't want to get out of my comfort zone that I received from the cozy bed, but I pulled the covers back the slowly got up and stretched my arms wide releasing all the tension in my back side and shoulders. I walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes to get into the shower.

After getting out I dressed myself in plain white t-shirt and baggy True Religions, I went under the bed to get my gym bag and something fell out of it as I lifted it up. I grabbed it from the floor and it was a picture of my younger sister Leyana. I smiled and slipped it into my pocket. My phone began to ring once it again, I picked it up and answered it on the first ring.

"Wassup B." I asked.

"I'm out in the parking lot fam." He informed to me. I then picked up my pace as I gathered up all of my things.

"Alright I'm on my way out now man."

As I reached the hotel door, I notice the glass was vibrating from the loud ass sounds that came from the BMW that was painted a medallion gold, along with the rims of tires. I placed my fist over my mouth as I chuckled.

"This you nigga?" I questioned.

"Nah Coz, it's you." He then tossed me the keys and I glanced down at them in pride as if was a trophy. "You forreal?"

"Yeah nigga come on, we got places to go." He said as he opened the door to the passenger side, the music was even louder. I took a deep breath and hopped in the driver seat and begin to put the key in the ignition until Bishop stopped me, he turned down the radio a bit and snickered.

"Nah nigga, no need for that." He put the car in drive and pressed a button that magically made the car move slowly.

"NIgga what is this!? This bitch don't need no key!" I was officially astounded.

"Damn the joint held my nigga down to long." He said while roaring in laughter he shook his head as he wiped his forehead.

"Put your foot on the gas nigga." He instructed, I did as I was told and the car went to fast for me so I slowed down.

"Damn B, good looking out but you ain't have to do this."

"I told you once you get out, I got you. You remember where Tate crib at from here?" He questions me as I pull out the hotel's parking exit.

"Shit, I think so. He still live in same place." I raised my eyebrow.

"You know it." He said as he lit a blunt and passed it to me. I accepted it and placed it between my lips, this was the first blunt I smoked in seven years, so the plan was to enjoy it to myself. After fifteen minutes this catchy song was playing