Chapter 18-Rocky

Chapter 18-Rocky

Makiela

Zayn enters our bed room, I look at the clock and the time was 12:30am, he kicks off his shoes along with taking off his hoodie.

"Hey." He greets me.

"I have to ask you some thing." I rise up and stand beside him as he goes into the drawer and store a stack of money in there.

"Wassup?"

"Did you put a hit out on Jay?" I ask.

He knits his eyebrows together as he turns to me, holding a demented facial expression. "Where'd you here that?"

"Your hit man left a message." I fold my arms and stare at him as he avoids looking at me. "Did you put hit out on him? Tell the truth."

"Yeah....why you care?" He lifts up his shoulders with his eyebrows still furrowed.

"I care because that's the father of my child and I also care because you don't need to mixed in any trouble." I explain.

"Well I found out that yo' baby daddy killed Lil Mikey and the surveillance video showed that he robbed me out of those grands." He tells me.

"Okay Zay, I understand all of that but instead of killing him why don't you go to the police."

He looks at me as if I said something so ridiculous. "Okay so ima go to the police and tell them that I found my cousin dead in my trap...that I hold illegal drugs and weapons in, Jay can snitch on that and I'll be back in prison...some shit you just don't tell the cops ma."

"Zayn....you need to call off that hit. It's senseless just to do go on and do that."

"So what? You still in love with that nigga or something? Bri don't need him...you don't need him...so why you trippin?"

I screw up my eyes and cock my head to the side, why would he even form up his mouth to say something like that. "I'm trippin' Zayn?" I asked pointing at my chest.

"Yeah you tripping."

"No nigga your trippin, that's a life....that's what's wrong with niggas these days they think they can just take a human being out of this earth cause they feel like it, but repercussions come with the shit. You can't kill him, one day he'll come to his senses when it comes to Bri....you shouldn't be thinking about taking a life anyway!" I scream at him.

"He killed my cousin, I don't know where you from but in South Central you don't kill a nigga family and get away with it, yo' ass dying too if that's the case."

I step closer to him and put my finger in his face. "I don't know where you from, but where I'm from we play things smart. You'll be better off setting him up....do something that's gonna get him in the pin for a few years....but don't kill him because all that crime falls back on you."

"Nah he'll be better off dead." He says ignoring my idea all together.

"You are so fucking so stupid." I start walking away.

"What?" He pulls my arm.

"I said your stupid."

"Well that nigga is already gonna be dead by tomorrow night, so I don't care what you say." He shrugs.

I then start to think he has an evil streak or something. "Zayn you have to think rationally about this..don't go with the first thought that comes to your head because then it would result into being a bad outcome...like the same thing that happen when you went to jail --" I cut my self off, because the last thing I wanted to do was offend him and I know he hates his pass.