Chapter 21- 911

Chapter 21- 911

Makiela.

I stormed into the hospital, as soon as I got the call from Bishop that Zayn over dosed I rushed out of the bed and left my parents house, just to drive all the way down here.

I make it to the receptionist desk and I catch my breath.

"I'm here to see Zayn Walton, he was brought here a few hours ago." I state.

"Who are you to him?" She questions.

"His girl friend." I clear my throat.

She squints down at the paper she's looking at, then glances back up at me. "His girl friend is actually already in there with him."

"Well I don't know who that woman is, last time I checked me and him lived together...and had two kids on on the way, can I go see him or not?" I say with sass in my voice.

"I'll take you to his room."

After five minutes we arrive to the room, I thank her and I open the door and enter to see a brown skinned woman, who looked my age sitting beside him. I was appalled to see another woman here, but I stayed calm because I'm here to see if the father of my children is well and alive.

"Who are you?" She stands up and eyeballs me up and down.

"Pardon me."I slightly nudge her out of my way and sit beside his bed and hold his hand tight, he looks so ill, all type of tubes are hooked up to him.

He moves his hand, and open his eyes. "Kiela?" He mumbles.

"Zayn....what did you do to your self?"

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It's okay, were gonna get you back together." I tell him. "I don't understand why your messing with it anyway."

I lean over to the table next to his bed, and grab a napkin to wipe the sweat off of his forehead.

"What did the doctors say."

"Zayn is depressed...so he takes drugs to to cope with his pain, he didn't over doze, what happen was is he basically went unconscious in his sleep." The girl tells me, I tried my best to comprehend that.

I lean over and kiss his cheek, and I rub his forehead, I hated seeing him like this, now I knew that he needed me more than ever.

"Are you going to let me help you Zayn? Do you know if his happen again you can actually die and be away from your kids?"

"Yeah baby, im ready for your help."

"You never told me who you were?" I turn to the girl, who gave me a mean mug, I just wanted to beat her ass right then and there for her attitude but I stayed calm.

"I'm Makiela." I stated.

"Your his girl?"

"Yeah....well up until last night when I found out he cheated. Are you the girl he had sex with yesterday night?"

"Zayn?" She calls out, with her hand on her hip.

"What?" He answers her in a scratchy tone.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a girl?"

He didn't give her a response, so I turned to her. "You didn't know he had a girl...and kids on the way?"

"No he didn't tell me that." She says. I couldn't even be mad at her for being here with him or anything.

"How long have you two been talking?" I questioned.

She folds her arms and furrow her eyes. "A day or so....I auditioned for him at his club and he would not let me leave his office, he told me to dance for him and we smoked together and drunk some beer, he got me really high and we ended up having sex."