Chapter 23- Family Over Everything.

Zayn

"Zayn please get the camera out of my face." Makiela says as she lays in the hospital bed looking weary and tired, her eyes were blood shot red and her curly hair was all over her head. I aimed the camera at her, capturing her each and every move. I just got done cutting the umbilical cord so I was geeked.

Our babies crying together, was music to my ears. The doctors were handling them, doing the normal procedure they do after birth. Today is January 18th, Makiela had a natural birth, and stayed in labor for literally 21 hours, I knew she was stressed out and probably didn't want any more kids after this. Baby boy was 6 pounds while baby girl was 5, and the girl came out first.

"Shut up and smile at the camera, this a special moment, Are you happy that you got our two bowling balls out?"

"Yes." She says as she wipes the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand. The doctor along with the nurse walks over to her and gently give her our new borns one at a time.

I come closer and aim the camera at them, they were beautiful, I knew I was going to cherish them forever.

"Aww they are sooooo precious.....Hi babies, hey." Makiela coos at them with tears forming in her eyes.

After she gets done breast feeding them, I get the chance to hold them both while she drifts on to sleep. I rock back and forth, as I stare down at thier faces, Zaibree Aliya Walton, was laying on my right sleeping peacefully, while Zayn Jr was wide awake, his lids were squinted and he yawns as he balls up his little fist.

"Hey lil Zeejay..." I whisper to him, he was good looking like his pops, he inherited my eyes, along with my narrow nose and full lips. It felt good to have a son and baby girl, I knew that rehab was worth it, I would give up everything and anything just for them.

I gently kiss my son on his forehead and continue to talk to him and my daughter so they can get use to my voice more.

2 Days Later.

I use the key to unlock the door to our home, while Makiela waits inside the car with the twins, I then make it back outside and open Makiela's door and assist her out of the vehicle, since her body has been aching.

We both open the doors to the back seat, she grabs Zayn Juniors car seat as I grab Zaibree, we grab thier diaper bags and follow each other in the house.

She breast feeds them, and I give Zeejay a soft sponge bath as she gives Zaibree one, we use a special type a soap that the hospital gave us, since thier skin is still sensitive. I dress Zeejay into a full onesie that's colored black with red letters, that says "I love boobs.....just like my dad." and I place a thin hat on his head, to keep him warm.

"Uh uh...." Makiela giggles. "Who got him that onesie?" She asks as she clothes Zaibree.

"Your pops bought it....he bought some more outfits for them too."

"Is that washed? You know you have to wash baby clothes...even if it's brandnew."

"Kiela...." I slightly frown. "I got this."

She grins at me. "Okay I'm just tryna help, these our your first borns, your a newbie."

"Say mama please." I say as I look down at Zeejay, I glance over at Zaibree and Makiela dressed her in a white onesie that has gold writing, Aabria Loves Me.

"She's gonna love that." I say.

"I know." She lays Zaibree down in her bassinet gently and I do the same for Zeejay.