Chapter 11- Sacrifices

"Ima come check on you later on tonight? Is that okay?" I ask Makiela as I walk away from my car and go into Bishop's car that was next to mine.

"Yeah baby that's okay....do you want me to stay up and wait?"

"You can go to sleep if you want bae...I'll call you when I'm on my way." I tell her.

I can hear Aabria singing in the background and she ask if she can speak to me. I love that little girl, we lowkey have the best conversations. "He has to go Bri, he'll be here later on you'll see him if your still awake-- alright baby I'll see you when you get here, be safe."

"Alright I will." I hang up and look at Bishop as he chuckles under his breath and smoke on his blunt.

"So you finally got you a girl huh?" He ask as he passes the blunt to me,we were sitting in the parking lot of Black Bird; a strip club we was suppose to be meeting some one here.

"Yeah..." I hit the blunt. "I paid for her scholarship with the dough I've been saving up."

"You must love her if you did all that." He says. "I heard that's Jay baby mama....you beefing with that nigga now or what?"

"It ain't no beef on my part...that little nigga know not to fuck with me. But what's the discussion gon' be about when we walk up in here?"

"I'm not too sure, what he gon be talking about he just wants to talk to us." He tells me.

"Alright."

He presses the power button on his phone and glance at the time, then he scratches the side of his head. "It's about that time to head in there, you ready?" He ask me.

"Yeah man let's roll." We both open our car doors and make our exit out of the vehicle, as were walking we see a few a hoes running their mouth and babbling as they smoke a blunt with these tricks.

Bishop nods at the security guards and they let us in with out any hesitation, we then enter the club that's filled to capacity with strippers, males, females all partying, colorful lights reflect from off of the walls and strippers are dancing to some turnt twerk song, and either is on the pole or giving table dances.

I follow Bishop up the long trail of stairs, I read the sign that we pass that says VIP only. We meet some bouncers as we get to the top of the staircase, they take one look at us and un lock the rope to allow us in.

As were walking someone rudely bumps into me.

"Aye watch where you goin' fam." I say as I look up to see the familiar face of the person that I haven't seen in years, my "step" brother  Quentin .

"We gotta problem?" He ask sternly, he clenches his fist together and his goons come away from their table to back him up.

"I don't know do we gotta problem?" Bishop pulls out a gun and place it right between his eyes. His boys than lie low, not even attempting to back him up.

I shift my mouth to the side and shake my head, and use my hand to lower the gun down. "These niggas don't want these type of problems man its cool."

"Fellas what's goin on?" We turn around to see Big Branco behind us with two girls on each side, a long with built body guards. He still look the same from when I was a kid, short stocky dude, with the same fresh style and jewels.

"Who's starting shit in my buisness?" He questions, as the smoke from his cigar flows to the top of ceiling.

"Lil Q, of course." Bishop states while nodding his head at Q and his crew.