Chapter 30

"How have you been though?" She ask as she places a ciggarate in her mouth, then bends over to grab a lighter. I move closer to her, and she stills doesn't notice.

As soon as she turns around, I grab her by both of her wrist and ram her into the wall, the anger that is filled with in me is unexplainable.

"Zayn what is you doin?! Let me go!" She screams.

I  press the knife againts her neck, causing her eyes to bulge out, I stare into her eyes sternly. "Why did you touch my kids Angel?" I ask.

Tears are now swelling up in her eyes, and I can sense fear, at this point I don't care about weather she lives or die, no one harms my kids."W-what are you talking about?"

"Oh now you don't what I'm talking about?!" I wrap my arms around her neck and tighten my grip, the knife is still in my hand, the blade harshly scarring her.

"Admit that you broke my daughter arm and shook my son." I release my hold on her neck, so she can have the chance to give me a response. She takes a couple of breaths as she holds on to her chest.

"I didn't touch them."

"You wanna keep lying to me ma?" I place the tip of the blade on her forehead, and poke out my lip. She shivers and close her eyes as tears stream down her cheeks, I could care less about her tears.

"Zayn....I am your mother. No matter what happen good or bad you must respect me."

I run the knife down her face, and allow it to gently scratch her, the blade is sharp, so a line of blood begins dripping. "Your my mother, but you must respect me and my children and you didn't do that. My son is battling for his life right now, he has had three seizures in one night."

"Zay I didn't touch them babies okay, I don't even know what your talking about."

I nod my head and pull out my phone, I then go to my videos and face the phone towards her and expose the video to her. It reveals her hitting on Aabria and shaking Zeejay.

"So you didn't touch my kids?!" I scream in her face, causing her to flinch. I hover over her and press the knife againts her neck once more.

"Why did you do it?" I ask in a low tone. "After everything I did for you, after all the forgiving and accepting I did, you return the love by trying to kill my son?"

"Well you killed my daughter!" She abruptly shouts, rage fills my soul once I hear her response. "You killed Shane! You killed your own sister, for your own selfish reasons! You took everything away from me! You don't know how much pain I went through! I was put in a nut house, cause you caused me to lose my mind! You really thought I was gonna put that shit behind us?! You're crazy! You killed your own sister, you killed the only one who stepped up and was actually a father towards you!"

I wrap my arms around her neck again and slam her againts the wall repeatedly. "He was a father ma?! He was a father?! He molested me for five years, but he was a father?! Huh?"

She become blue and purple in the face, so I release her and begin to shed tears, I run my hand across my face, and rest my hand on my hip. "I killed my sister on accident and I regret it everyday, but that nasty motherfucker deserve to die, and your ass deserve to die too. But I ain't gon do it." I pull out my other phone and show her the screen, revealing that I am recording. I stop the recording,  and put it back in pocket.

"I'm not gon do it, just let the killers up in CIW  take care of you." I chuckle.

"Boy! I am your mother!" She cries.

"No your not....you showed me I didn't mean shit to you a long time ago. Me and my kids don't mean shit to you, so you don't mean shit to me.

"Just kill me your self, you right you never meant shit to me. I had you at seventeen years old....your daddy didn't even wanna help raise you. So I had to take care of you by myself, then Shane came along, it was either let him have his way with you, or have no way to take care of you."