Chapter 17- Forgive

Chapter 17- Forgive

Zayn

I walk into the closet, and retrieve a pair of my Jordans then step out, Makiela lays on the bed and watch my every move as if she was worried about me, last night I confessed to her that I murdered my attacker and my younger sister, I got a better response than I was expecting, Kiela held me through out the night and she told me to accept the fact that it was an accident, she didn't judge me for it. Which seem to ligthen my mood.

"Baby where you going?" She ask me as she sits and lean over to the night stand and grab her phone.

"Um ima just take a ride and go grocery shopping, I'll pick Bri up from school today you ain't gotta worry about it."

"Nah she's still in her room sleep, I over slept and didn't even take her." She rubs her eyes and yawn.

"Oh well okay then...you want something while im out."

"No I just want you to cheer up and get your mind off of things." She says in a sweet tone, I sit on the bed and start putting on my shoes, and she sits behind me and wrap her thin arms around my neck, and start kissing me.

"You know your a great man right and that what happen in the pass was an accident....don't beat yourself up about it baby. I'm here for you...I see the good in you. Sometimes things don't turn out right but we gotta keep it pushing...Don't feel guilty anymore. God and your sister forgives you....they know it was an accident and you were just clouded by pain. And if your mama don't forgive you, then so what, forget her. She let a man harm you for five years and expected you to just be okay and not be angry about it. You were a innocent child that was miserable...mistakes happen baby."

Those words settled my soul, that's why I love Kiela, cause she's always by my side no matter what and she says the things that Ive already thought about my self.

"I'm glad you ain't like every body else, a lot of my family stopped talking to me because of it. I never meant for it to happen....I-I just wanted me and my sister to be happy....I didn't want him to hurt us no more. I always told her I was gonna go to college and give us a better life."

"I would never judge you, I'm always going to help you through the toughest times and you can still go to college baby."

"I didn't even finish high school." I chuckled. "I don't have no GED, no nothin."

"It's not too late to get one." She says.

"I know...I'm just bouta go hang out I guess. Get all this shit off my mind."

She massages my shoulders as she presses her soft lips againts my neck. "Do you need me to help relieve some of that stress baby?"

I lick my lips and nod my head. "Yeah I do."

She gets off of the bed and pulls me up making me stand. She gets on her knees and I watch as she unfastens my belt and pull out my hard member, I tilt my head as her hand strokes back and forth on my dick.

Her sultry lips wraps around the head, and she sucks hard, she allows it to go down her throat then releases it for only a minute. Meanwhile my eyes are rolling in the back of my head, I was ready for more.

I didn't like treating my girl like a hooker in these type of momemts, so I gently grabbed her chin to guide her back to my rod, she smiles and take it back into her mouth and sucks hard, I begin to pant, the feeling of me rubbing back and forth againts her throat felt well, she moans as uses her tounge to lick all over my shaft.

I felt the tension leaving my mind, soul and body. The way she looked into my eyes, made me even harder and I could tell that when I gripped her hair that made her wet.