Chapter 25-Fam

Chapter 25- Fam.

Makiela

Diamond and I walk to my front door, it is 3am in the morning, the sky is still midnight black and it's uncomfortablely chilly outside, I use the key to unlock the door and she follows me inside of the house.

I turn on the light switch and it lights up the whole entire living room.

"Diamond are you hungry? We have some left overs or sandwiches....if you want." I ask as I take off my light jacket and throw it on the couch.

"Nah, I'm alright." She says, "Dang yall house is humongous..." She walks around and looks at the school pictures of Aabria.

"Thank you, follow me up stairs so I can show you the guest room." I say as I begin to walk up the staircase and she trails behind me.

Once we arrive to the room, I open the door and turn on the light switch. This room was the smallest room in the house, it has a twin size bed, and a walk in closet, the walls are painted white with red designs."Okay....the sheets and stuff are clean....we didn't put a television in here but in the morning if you wanna go downstairs and watch tv you can...I'll get some clothes for you so you can take a shower and get relaxed."

"Thanks." She says as she sits on the bed and kicks off her flip flops.

"Hey..."I sit bedside her while facing her. "You really need to get your self together....the things that your getting your self into may just get you really hurt one day."

"I know ima quit." She nods her head in understanding.

"I wanna help you, because I know you need guidance more than ever right now. So I'm thinking that we enroll you in school, get you in some therapy and activities...so you can be like a normal teenage girl." I suggest.

She swallows hard and slowly bows her head. "I can stay here with y'all for awhile?"

"Yes...but you need to get a good job, go to school and stay off the streets. You need to learn how to carry your self as a woman and learn how it is to be independent....you have to get your act together."

"I understand....thank you for helping."

"Alright....im gonna go back to bed, I have class in the morning." I take a deep breath as I rise off of the bed. "Ima bring you some pajamas and if you wanna take a shower we have fresh towels in the hallway closet.

"Okay Kiela....thanks again." She smiles.

After ten minutes, I check on the twins and finally get settled into bed, Zayn's big old self uses my breast as a personal pillow and I can feel his breath blowing againts my chest.

"Zayn get off of me, your head is heavy." I whine.

He didn't hear me because he was still asleep, I roll my eyes and rub my big baby's head as he snores loudly, his phone then start vibrating like crazy, I reach over to the night stand and grab it, only to see a text from Chanelle.

I roll my eyes and put in his code 11816, the twins birthday. I then look through his message thread that he has with her. It looks like she's a total pest and Zayn ignores her, because she text him non stop but he doesn't give her a reply unless it's concerns the so called baby.

Yesterday 8pm

Chanelle- Zayn can you come over? I need you?

When's your next doctors appointment?

Chanelle- I'll find out...but wyd?