Chapter 24- Traumatized

(Update: I ain't deleting anything darlings, I work too damn hard to give a fuck about what all of these non authors gotta say, #ATCMM IS DA SHIT💋 Enjoy Babies

(Update: I ain't deleting anything darlings, I work too damn hard to give a fuck about what all of these non authors gotta say, #ATCMM IS DA SHIT💋 Enjoy Babies. )

Chapter 24- Traumatized

Aabria.

"Uncle Aiyaan!" I throw the bag in my hand on the couch and jump into Uncle Aiyaan's arms.

"Wassup baby girl, your daddy came to see you." He says as he tunrs me around, showing me my real daddy. I didn't want to say hi to him, because he lied on Zayn and mommy always tells me not to be friends with liars.

I look at him and slide out of Uncle's hands and begin to run up stairs.

After five minutes I stay in my brother's and sisters room and watch over them as they sleep. I then start to hear a lot of noise, it sound as if some things were falling, soon after that I heard my real daddy pleading.

I walk out of thier room and slowly start walking down the stairs, and I hear Uncle Bishop talking to Zayn, as I reach down the last step, I hear a loud bang that makes my heart jump and cause me to cover my ears because they were popping.

I open my eyes wide and scream from the top of my lungs as I see blood pouring from my daddy's head and Uncle Bishop standing over him with a gun. Uncle Aiyaan tries to grab me but I back away.

"You killed him!" I yell, as I fall to ground and begin sobbing. I didn't know that Uncle Bishop was a killer, he's always been nice to me; why would he shoot my daddy? He wasn't a good daddy but he was still a person, why did he have to die? We didn't even get to make up.

My mommy, picks me up as she cries as well and carry me up the stairs.

Zayn.

I watch as Bishop and Aiyann put a large garbage bag over Jayson's head and the lower part of his body, then they begin to carry him out the house.

Makiela hides her face in her shirt as she cries while coming downstairs ; she stares down at the puddle of the blood on the floor she was literally having a panic attack.

"Baby...." I say as I walk over to her.

"No no, get away from me." She stretches her hand out in front of me as she backs away. I pull her arm a little roughly and force her into a hug.

"Listen it's gonna be alright okay?" I assure to her.

She catches me off guard as she harshly slaps my face. "Are you fucking stupid?! Why would you kill her daddy in front of her,why would you do it period, I told you he wasn't worth it!" She screams.

I grab her tightly by both of her arms and look into her eyes. "Look alright, he killed my cousin! Killed him, that was his karma! I didn't say shit when you pushed Tysis off of that damn balcony, so why are you all on my case?!"