Chapter 22- do for love

Chapter 22- Do For Love

Makiela.

Zayn and I rush behind the paramedics as they wheel Aabria into the hospital in a swift moment, we tried to follow them to the back but we were stopped by a nurse.

"No you can't go back there ma'am." She says.

"But I need too!" I cried, there was no way I could handle my emotions, my baby wasn't breathing at all, and the paramedics couldn't even revive her at the scene, I was scared.

"No...you have to let the doctors handle it. Have a seat and calm down please."

Before I could cuss her out, Zayn wrapped a towel around me and he led me back to the waiting room, and we stood in this secluded corner.

"It's going to be okay, alright." He wipes my tears as I begin to have a panic attack, I could not control my breathing, he lifts up my chin and look into my eyes.

"Its gonna be okay." He tells me once again.

"But she's not breathing....I don't want my baby to go!"

"And she's not, she's gonna breathe again alright? I'm here with you." He intertwines his fingers with mine and kiss my lips. "Lets pray."

"I don't want to! I want my baby!" I bury my face in his chest and begin to sob.

He kisses my forehead and begin to speak. "Dear God, we come and we ask you to spare Aabria's life, please breathe life into her and bless her with your hands, she deserves to live. Please show Kiela that faith does exist...we need you and Jesus name amen."

After that prayer, something just came over me and let me know that my baby is a fighter and she's going to okay, I hope.

"It's going to be okay." He whispers in my ear.

I look up at him and he wipes my tears away. "You think she's going to make it?"

"I know she is, but we gotta be strong okay?"

"Okay." I sniffle, but the tears still flow, I lean againts the wall and look up at the ceiling.

Tysis then rushes into the building. I just needed her here so I can punch her dead in her shit.

She jogs towards us. "Is she okay?"

I striked her in her face repeatedly, while yelling at her, she tried to flea away but I grabbed her by hair and was about to get a few more licks in, until I was held back by Zayn.

"Baby stop!" He tells me.

"No I want to kill her!"

"Think about the babies." He says as he hold on to me.

A few hospital security guards were at the scene, but Tysis assure to them that she's okay.

"All you had to do was keep an eye on her, what adult take thier eyes off of an five year old just to pay attention to thier dumb ass phone!"

"I'm sorry Kiela, I was watching her okay! While you were gon, she ask me to get in the pool with her and I said no and she said "I'll just swim with out you Auntie" I thought she was still in three feet."

"I don't wanna hear your excuses bitch!"

I am very over protective over my baby girl, when she was first born, I laid her on her stomach, cause that the safest way a baby could sleep, when she was a toddler I cut up all of her food into tiny pieces, I didn't let her play outside with other kids until she was four, I dont let her ride the bus to school and I keep dangerous objects out of her reach.