Chapter 28- Things Happen

Makiela.

"Shit." I whisper in Zayn's ear as I bite on my lip and he grants me with slow strokes. It feels so amazing like always and I want to scream, but with children in the house, I can't. I feel my climax coming so I squeal and he bites on my neck.

I now came all over his shaft, he plants a soft kiss on my lips before pulling out of me. He then climbs off and I watch as he goes into the bathroom, and I hear the water from the shower running.

I pull the covers off of me and get out of the bed as well, I walk my naked body into the bathroom and open the shower door and get in with Zayn.

"Why can't I take a shower alone woman?" He says in a playful manner.

"Because I wanna be with you." I move him out of the way so I can be closer to the shower hed and I grab my wash rag along with Dove bar soap, then begin to rub the soap around the towel allowing it to lather up. I then wash my self up, and Zayn's scrubs my back as I do so.

"Can you watch the kids today, I have a job interview?" I ask him as I scrub my leg.

"Why do you have to ask me to watch my kids?" He ask in a defensive tone. "You know got it."

"Im just asking, cause you know you be out and about, running the streets." I respond as while looking back him.

"I got my kids Kiela."

After a half an hour I get dress into a long sleeved, tight fitted dress, that's colored a bright dark baby blue, I decide to leave my naturally curly hair down, and put a side part to it, and I throw on some white heels.

Once im dressed I go downstairs and start cooking breakfast for my family, while Aabria and Zayn our feeding the twins their bottles.

"Zayn do you want blue berries in your pancakes?!" I call out.

"No, straight butter milk." He replies.

"Okay butter milk." I mumble to myself.

With in twenty minutes breakfast is ready, I set the table and place Aabria and Zayn's plates down. "Come eat!" I yell.

They both enter the kitchen, I watch as Aabria hops up in the chair and says a silent prayer over her food, Zayn does the same thing and I smile at them.

"I have to go in a mintue you guys." I say once they are done.

"Where you going mama?" Aabria ask as she pops a straw berry in her mouth.

"Mommy has a job interview to go to, but I'll be back in a few hours."

Diamond then enters the dining room with a sports bra on and some shorts, that stopped at the beginning of her thighs, it was rather brief. "Good morning Zayn." She walks passes me and go into the fridge. I was offended that she didn't even bother to greet me, nor my daughter.

And her choice of clothing, obviously states that she wants attention. I turn to her and bit on the corner of my lip. "Diamond?"

"Yes?" She turns around with a devious smirk on her face as she hold a water bottle in her hands.

"Didn't we talk about you showing to much skin, where are you going with that on?" I actually didn't care if she wore it out side the house, cause I was a teenager once....but I never dress liked her. The real problem is that she's dressed like this in front of a man, a girl her age doesn't need to flaunting in front of a male, it's just like woman like.

"It's hot in here." She shrugs, I can tell she didn't care. "I'm not about to wear a mountain of clothes."

"Well if it's hot go turn on the air. Just make sure it's at a fair temperature, I don't want the kids to get a cold." I explain.