Chapter 10- Caught In A Rapture

Makiela

While in Zayn's bathroom, I stare at my reflection in the full length mirror, I put on the brief silk gown that stopped at the rim of my thigh and was the color of mauve purple, I was glad that I took that trip to Victoria's Secret.

"Kiela are you okay in there?" Zayn ask me, he had no clue that I was preparing something special for him.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'll be out in minute."

I untie the ponytail holder from out of my head and shake my hair around, I run my fingers through it and shift it to the side of my neck. I finally open the door and exit the bathroom and make my way back into the living room, where Zayn is sitting on the couch watching television.

"I'm out now." I say and he brings his attention to me. He gazes at me from head to toe, I come away from the open door frame and walk over to him, positioning my self in front of him.

"K-Kiela you don't have to this because you feel like you owe me. I-it's okay." He stuttered, I know my look had him sprung.

"Zayn I know I don't have to give you sex in return, I just want to know how it feels.....to really be into it, you know?"

He gently grabs my hand pulling me closer to him. "Are you sure you want to do this? Are you truly ready?"

I nod my head. "Yes Zayn I'm ready. I-I just want to experience a little bit more."

He stands up and grabs my hand, we then walk throughout the house to get to the stair case, he surprisingly pick me causing me squeal. "Zayn!"

He chuckles as he walks up the stairs we pass a few rooms and that's when we arrive at a door, he let's me down and he opens the door.

I go into the bed room where it was humongous and beautiful but not fully furnished, just a normal king sized bed with a lamp on the night stand.

"You really need to invest in some furnisher baby....cause this is not working for me." I giggle.

"Okay Kiela will go shopping this weekend and you'll furnish the house."

I bow my head up and down, then slowly walk over to his bed, I sit at the very end of it and stare back him. I was very nervous and knew that neither one of us didn't know who should bust the first move.

His tall figure then make it's way over to me and hover over my short frame. He kisses my forehead and nose then trails down to my lips. I rub his cheek as we share a heart felt kiss, as our tounge wrestles his body ease mine back on the bed and he's now on top of me.

He sucks and nibbles on a sensitive spot that I didn't even know I had and my eyes roll in the back of my head and I breathe uncontrollably. I like how he isnt in a rush and just take his time on me, as if I'm something that must be cherish.

He begins to pull at the straps on my gown but then looks at me for confirmation. "Can I take it off?"

"Y-yeah, go ahead baby."

He pulls down the straps and slips me out of the gown. I watch as he anantomize my body with his eyes, I feel the air getting caught in my throat and I feel myself have this type of tingle once he strokes my breast.

He starts to plant kisses on my neck and he spreads my legs part, and play with my clit, I begin to quietly moan at the feeling, he gently sticks his finger in and out of my hole.

"Does this hurt?" He ask.

"No... keep going." I bite on my lip, he goes on and to my surprise his body lowers; his head is now in between my legs his tounge meets my spot and I squeal at the wettness from his mouth.