Chapter 29-Terror

Chapter 29- Terror 

Aabria

I wake up after spending a few hours in surgery, I look around the room im in to see my mommy, siblings and Angel.

"Aw look she's awake." Angel says, as she stands beside my bed and stroke my cheek softy. I flinch from her touch.

"Are you okay baby what happen?" My mommy as as she walks over to me and grab my hand.

I begin to tell her the truth about what occured, but I am interuppted by Angel.
"This big girl fell down them stairs jumping around and stuff."

"She was talking to me." I tell her, and my mother scolds me.

"Respect your elders Bri, what were you doing jumping down the stairs baby girl?" She questions in a sweet tone.

"But that's not what happen mommy!" I shout, and become defensive there is no way I'm going to allow her to lie on me. "She thr--."

"What happen then baby you can tell me." My mommy cuts me off as she looks at Angel.

"Well..." Before I can finish my sentence a knock comes on the door, and a nurse enters.

"Hi, I just came to give Aabria her meds and feed her. Are one of you her mother?"

My mommy speaks up. "I'm her mother."

"Alright I'm just gonna give her her medsmto cure the pain, and im gonna order her some food. Is it okay if I talk to her in private, when ever a child has broken bone and its not sport related, we have to talk to them alone."

"Yeah that's fine." Angel says, then walk out but my mother stays.

"Can I stay in here, I actually wasn't home, she was in her care, if something happen other than what she's telling I wanna hear it." My mother says.

"It's apart of protocol. If she tells me anything, trust that you'll be the first to know."

"Okay," She nods and exit the room.

After a few minutes the nurse and I have a small conversation, then she begins to ask me what happen. "So you fell down the stairs?

I feel myself gettin

Diamond 

I stand in the bathroom and stare down at the pregnancy test, that reveals that I'm three weeks pregnant, I fold my lips together and look up the ceiling. I feel so moronic along with lost, the last thing I need is a kid....I'm not prepared at all.

I wrap the test up in tissue and dispose of it  in the small trash can beside the toilet. I wash my hands, once I'm done I leave out the bathroom, and go downstairs to see Zayn carrying Aabria inside the house, today is the day the hospital discharged her.

"I'm gonna go ask mommy to sign my cast." She says as he let down.

"Alright walk up those stairs carefully, you hear me?"

"Yes daddy." She then goes up stairs.

"What's up Diamond." He greets me as he tosses his keys on one of the side tables.

I respond nervously as I scratch my arm. "Hey."

He goes into the living room, I trail behind him and watch as he flops on the couch and turn on the television to the sports channel. I have to tell him the news, I just don't know how.

I take a deep breath and sit next to him. "Zayn, I have to talk to you."

"About what? You almost got into another fight again?" He ask, then turns the volume on the television down a knotch.