Chapter 20- No Free Pass

Chapter 20- No Free Past

Zayn

"Pull up right here." Chanelle says with her hands in her pocket as we pull up in front of her crib. I park the car on the curb.

"So what time do you want me to be at work?" She asked as she takes off her seatbelt, I looked at her neck that was covered in the hickey's I gave her.

"Umm.....I don't know. You can come in before 10." I shrug.

"Last night was really good Zayn." She says.

"I know." I nod my head. "You gon get out now?"

"You tryna rush me out?" She playfully roll her eyes.

"I got places to be....go ahead and get out."

She leans over and kiss my cheek, I grab her chin and slip my tounge through her lips and we share a lustful kiss.

"So my stage name is Shyne?"

"Yes your shyness." I respond.

"Bye daddy." She say before getting out of the car, I make sure she gets in safely than I pull off.

After a thirty minute drive I make it home, I enter the house to the smell of bacon, I kick off my shoes and close the door, than I go into the kitchen to see Makiela tickling Aabria as she sits at the table eating her food.

"Mommy stop." She laughs. "Hi!" She waves at me.

"Hi!" I wave back.

I kiss Makiela on the forehead, and she walks away from me and sit at the kitchen table, and tend to her plate that's filled with food.

"Where my food at?" I asked.

"Oh well.....its 10am I wasn't too sure when you was going to arrive home so I just made breakfast for the two of us, I didn't wanna waste my time cooking for three." She shrugs.

"Mom, can I eat in the living room?" Aabria questions.

Before Makiela can answer I do, "Go ahead don't get nothing on the floor."

Aabria exits the kitchen and I sit next to Makiela, she picks up her phone and go to Netflix, I grab her fork and use it to get a small portion of eggs and put it up to her mouth.

"Hm eat this." I say.

"I will eat it Zayn....leave me alone." She rolls her eyes.

"How much you weigh now?" I asked, I know the she's underweight and the doctor said her pregnancy is high risk, so they want her to be at least 130 pounds by the time she's six months months.

"I'm a 114 pounds Zayn." She huffs, she sets down her phone and I put the fork closer to her mouth and she eats it.

"Are you mad at me?" I poke out lip.

She shakes her head as she chews on her food. "You've been gone for 12 hours and the sun beat you home; why would I be mad?" She says in a sarcastic tone. "Where were you by the way?"

"At the club...." I say truthfully.

"Up until the morning."

"I fell asleep there." I shrug.

"Whatever...you smell like sex." She eyes me up and down.

I suck my teeth. "No I don't."

"Yes you do....you smell like you just got done having sex."

"No I don't." I repeat myself.

"Okay whatever." She rolls her eyes and continue to scan her phone, I rub her belly and begin talking to the twins.