Chapter 27- borrowed time

Makiela

"Zayn what made you propose?" I ask Zayn as were cuddling in the bed next to each other, with the lights turned down.

He strokes my hair softly and kiss my forehead, making feel content. "Because how many girls-- I mean women, do you know ride for they man like you do? When I confessed that I was into that trap shit, you allowed it and even til this day you don't like it but still support me. I cheated on you and got the girl pregnant but your still here....besides Bishop, you never shame me for killing my sister. And you gave me two beautiful kids...so why not marry you?" He explains.

I sit up a little just to stare into his almond colored eyes, I look away as I let a smile appear across my face. His response really put me in a high spirits, just knowing that he actually wants me.

"What?" He ask.

"I just still can't believe I'm getting married. I always told myself that if Jay didn't want me than who else would? I'm just happy and I can't believe that you wanna marry me." I scratch left arm as I look over at him, he stares into my eyes and kiss my lips.

"Kiela, I love you...I think your beautiful and I fell in love with your innocence and your spirit man." He rubs his eyes and yawn. "I'm just tryna be with you and these kids forever."

"I love you too." I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"When is our wedding?" He ask me.

"The twins birthday next year." I suggest.

He wraps his arm around me and I rest my heqd on his bare chest. "How about on the day we first met?"

"You remember when we first met?" I raise my eyebrow in shock.

"December 12th...that was the first day I laid on eyes you and Aabria."

"Wow...." I jerk my head back, and giggle at him.

"What?" He ask with a smirk.

"You for real for real crazy about me!" I laugh. "I swear the only day I remember by date...is the first time we made love. I am so in love with you I don't even pay attention to dates, I'm just glad where together."

"You wanna try to have another baby?"

"Are you crazy? Boy bye..I won't be having any more kids for a long time." I roll my eyes at him.

He scrunch up his face as he poke out his lips a little. "Why not?" He questions.

"You try spending 21 hours in labor."

****

"Diamond this is cute fit for you." I say to Diamond as I hold up a sundress, she turns around with Zaibree in her arms and shakes her head.

"Nah it ain't that cute, too colorful." She replies.

I put back on the hanger, and place Zeejay's pacifier back in his mouth as he's in his stroller. Aabria stands beside and I rub her head as I look at the prices on these dresser, I decided to take Diamond and the kids to the mall just to get some new things.

"Mommy can I get a pink case for my Ipad?" Aabria questions while looking up at me.

"Maybe baby, we're focused on clothes right now." I tell her.

"So how is school going Diamond?" I ask Diamond as I pick a piece of lint out of Zaibree's hair.

"It's straight. How's school for you?"

"Its alright, I'm thinking about accepting this job at Linnea Lenkus, and be a stylist and designer here for thier models? I'm slowly but surely working my way." I say as I smile and begin to move the stroller along the aisle, Diamond and Aabria follows behind me.