Chapter 14- Bad Days.

Chapter 14-Bad Days.

Zayn

"We have some one we want you to see Ms.Warrior, he's the one who bought you the home?" I hear the Ms.Johnson say to my mother as I stand out of her apartment in the hall.

"Who?" My mother ask in gleeful tone.

Ms.Johnson getures for to come in and my mother holds a stale expression on her face, showing that she wasn't pleased with her surprise.

Ms.Johnson rubs my back and grins at my mom. "Okay Ms.Warrior, I'm gonna get on out of here and let you and your son have some privacy."

"Thank you Ms.Johnson." I nod my head at her as she walks out. I close the door and my mother sits on her couch, and use the remote control to turn on the power on the television.

I turn it off and sit next to her. "Ma, your gonna talk to me today, I don't care what you say or do."

She shakes her head from side to side as she rises and sit in the chair in front of me. Her salty attitude was irritating me, because regardless of what I did in the past I am still her son and people make mistakes, she has to realize that.

"Mom I got you your own place because I know you were miserable sitting in that group home and the one thing you can do is say hello to me to show your appreciation." I say in a soft demanding tone.

She sits back in the chair and roll her eyes. She was just too stubborn and cold hearted to say anything to me.

"I had a few gifts for you, but since you want to act all stuck up your not gonna get it. I buy you an apartment and pay your rent and your bills....shit I should've let you stayed in the group home cooped up in the small ass room if I knew you were gonna act this."

"What the fuck do you want from me?" She ask sternly.

"I want your motherly love, something I missed out on for twenty six years." I fold my arms and give her a black glare.

"Your not a baby anymore Zayn....why are you here, I thought the last time I made it clear that I didn't want to be bothered with you."

I yawn as I bow my head up and down. "You did, but you know me I'm hard headed."

"You only bought this apartment so you could black mail me and that's not right." She say while leaning over to her coffee table, she grabs her ciggarate along with the lighter and lights it.

"No I only bought you this apartment because I love you and didn't want you to spend the rest of your life in a group home. Your not appreciating what I have done for you and that's not right, if you fail to appreciate it I can call Ms.Johnson and just have her put you back in your own room." I challenge her.

She scratches her nose with her thumbnail and dump her ashes in the ash tray. "You want me to say thank you?" She smiles in a sarcastic manner.

"That would be nice Angelique."

"Thank you for being the reason I got put in the group home in the first place....thank you for getting me out of there since it was all of your fault any way."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What boy?" She rolls her eyes.

"Do Leyana still come and talk to you, like she use to?"

Her eyes begin to water and she sucks on her bottom lip. "No....I take meds so I stopped hallucinating so much. All I have is memories."

"Ma, why did you let Shane molest me?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes. She doesn't respond, instead she just stares at the ground and puff on her ciggarate.