Mirko and Carter!!!

All y'all do is sleep on me.... and that's sad. Yeah A Thug Changed My Mind 3 is what y'all waiting on but I have other stories..... just take the time out and support my other work.  This story is available on here NOW!

Mirko+CARTER

     Niecy Maraè

                    THE   P R O L O U G E

                      2004

    "That's mine!" Carter shouted as he pointed his finger at the jet black 2004 Ford Mustang that drove by. Mirko and him was sitting on top of a roof of an abandoned garage, looking down into the cities traffic, the sun dipped right under the horizon and the sky had a beautiful tangerine glow with a mix of metallic gold and they were doing what they did often, playing a good ol game of "That's My Car."

     It was well past their curfew, but Mirko insisted they slip out of the house while no one was paying attention.

      "Man.... Mustangs are trash!" Mirko exclaimed. "It's a slow ass car."

      Carter sucked his teeth and turned his head towards Mirko. "Then what's faster than it?"

      "An Camaro, it's way faster."

        "Yeah... yeah...yeah. For Christmas I'm asking for a PS2, what you asking for?"'Questioned Carter.

   But, Mirko failed to answer, because the number one thing that he wanted back was gone. "I just want my mom back."

       A year ago Mirko's mother Tawanda died from brain cancer, her and Carter's mother Kamille has been best friends before the two of them were even thought of and saying they were born around the same time they grew up with each other based off of their mother's friendship. When Tawanda passed Camille and Carter's father Woody stepped up and adopted Mirko, so in the boys mind it made them brothers.

        "Well you have my mom." Carter said, attempting to cheer him up, but it didn't work.

          "That's not the same. I wished she left me a little brother or something..."

          "I am brother."

           "Your not my blood brother though."

      Stillness came over them once again, Mirko pulled at his shoe strings as he thought about his mom, Carter reached into his pocket and pulled out the thin box cutter he was playing with a little earlier and looked at his finger and suddenly he poked his finger until it bled, nothing but a little spot came out and he   grabbed Mirko's finger and did the same thing.