Chapter 19- dumbfounded

Makiela

2 Months Later.

It's been two months and would you believe me if I told you that Zayn and I live in the same house hold and barely talk. I decided to stay and work it out, but he wants to stay out to eight in the morning and give me the silent treatment most of the time, like a nigga answered my phone telling him I was sleep in his bed.

He doesn't hold me anymore, he doesn't come to any of my appointments with me it's like we fell out. But he still treats Aabria the same, regardless of what we're going through and I can respect that.

"Makiela." I hear a familiar voice call out my name as I'm walking down the school hall. I turn around to see Ms.Jopin.

"Hey Ms. J, why didn't we have class today?"I questioned.

"I have a class that starts now, this morning I had to take my nieces to school, but how are you and the babies." She places her hand on my pudgy belly, I was now three months.

"We're fine......but I lost five pounds so my doctor put me on supplements and I have to constantly eat, they want me to gain 20 pounds in two months...so I'm trying."

"Did you eat something today, do we need to go to lunch or something?"

"No....im fine I'm going to cook me up something once I get home, I'm bouta go there now." I place a portion of my hair behind ear.

She lays her hand on my shoulder. "I wanted to tell you that it's a ball coming up in Holly Wood, and all upcoming designers, stylist, models...everyone who has something to do with the fashion category is going to be there, and its gonna be a contest involved for the best fashion designer along with stylist and model, and I think you should go...and show off your designs." She smiles.

"Are you going to be there?" I squint.

"Yeah, of course. The contests offers 10,000 dollars for the best top three fashion designer's....I believe the event is September 22nd."

I nod my head in understanding. "Alright, I'll look into it."

"Alright and go get something from the vending machine, you need to eat darling."

"Okay I will." I giggle.

After a few minutes I make it to the vending machine, I was very hungry....some days I'm not and I have to force my self to eat. This pregnancy has been making me very nervous and stressed, but I'm going to do whatever I gotta do to make sure my babies come out healthy.

I look at what I want for a second and make a decision on getting a large back of Fritos. I pressed a certain button and the bag of chips drop.

"I'll get it." Daniela bends down and get the chips for me, then she hands them to me.

"Thank you." I mumble as I roll eyes.

"I wanna be a woman and apologize for the litttle thing that went down a few months ago, I came on to your man, we never had any history what so ever."

'That's good to know." I shrug.

"I know your a really good girl, but I need to tell you that Zayn is always getting lap dances from some of the girls who work at the club."

I take a deep breath and stare at the ceiling. "Thanks for telling me, but I honestly don't care." I walked away and stormed out the building.

After twenty minutes I was on my way home, I sung along to Drake's One Dance while I was at a red light. My phone then begins to ring, I huff and pull it out of my purse, the caller id revealed it to be my older brother, Aiyaan.