Chapter 4- Do You Love Me?

Chapter 4- Pusherman

"Turn left." Bishop gestures as were on the road driving. We then drove down an isolated road, we were passing huge condos that had their own land. I was amazed at how serene the neighborhood, being from South Central the streets never slept.

"Pull up in this drive way." He tells me, and I do as I'm told with my eyes widened, the house was Iron Mountain grey color, the windows were perfectly glossed and comely arched.

I shut the engine off and we both climb out of the car at the same time. I followed him and I was amazed by the house that had much of my eye appeal. I trailed behind him as he walked up to the door, then he pulled out the key and unlocked the door, we both went inside and flicked all the switches on the side of the wall

"How you be affording this shit?" I asked in curious tone as I looked around the lavish house.

"A five star man baby." He chuckled. "Follow me up here." He indicated with his hands, I then trailed behind him. Within seconds we made it upstairs, and he led me to this bedroom that seem to be the master bedroom. The walls were painted a charcoal gray and it had five mirrors on the right side of the wall.

"Four bedroom, three bathroom, living room, family room and a big ass kitchen. Take care of it, once you get on your feet you paying 8,000 a month, the car is on me." He then tosses the house key my way.

"Come on B, I know we family but you ain't gotta look out for me like this."

He comes close to me and shake my hand, as he give me a stern look. "I always told you when I get my cake you always gon' get a piece of it. You my fam to life, I don't care what everybody else in the family talking like. You my nigga, my cousin, I got you."

Those words touched a nigga hurt, I gave him a brotherly hug and folded my lips. "I appreciate it, cause I really did think everybody was mad at me after what went down--"

"I know your heart man, you ain't gotta explain yourself." He cuts me off and I nod my head.

"Thanks B."

"I know you ain't tryna be affiliated with the street shit, all I need you to do is stand on the corners and make deliveries, you know lure in customers. You gon' make a few thousands every month cause ima throw in something a little extra." He interprets.

"Ima do what I gotta do." I take a deep breath as I rub the back of my head.

"Coo. Be up by 8:30, ima bring some of the supply by so you can get started."

"Alright I got'chu."

"Alright, Ima go wait outside I got somebody who about to pick me up." He give me another brotherly hug and we say our farewell, he then exits my new bed room. I take a good look around the room that is now mine and flop on the bed,

"Alright then." I say out loud as I rub the back of my head and lay back.

"Girl stop!" I laugh as my eight year old sister speed away from me as we were walking to the store.

"Fine!" She giggles and hold my hand as she walks beside me.

I looked down at her, and her the sun beamed down her head, enhancing the dark brown color of her hair. Her warm latte complexion was letting off a bronze look as the sun light shadowed it.

"You love me or somethin?" She raises her eyebrow as she look up at me.

"Of course." I tell her. "Why do you ask?"

"Because you keep staring at me like you crazy or somethin'" She rolls her neck,

I jerk my head back and playfully frown. Then pick her up and put her over my shoulder causing her to giggle.