Chapter 16-Guilt

Slight change: Zayn did nine years in prison instead of seven..i messed up the math.

Chapter 16- Guilt

1 Week Later.

Makiela.

"Zayn....im only 6 weeks pregnant, I don't need you to hold my hand and assist  me with walking." I pull away from Zayn as him, Aabria and I walk down the hall of the hospital, today was my first doctors appointment in him and Bri is more excited than I am.

"Girl come here before you catch a cramp or something." He holds me close to him, and I giggle, I look down at Aabria as she looks at us and smile, I think she was very happy to have a new father figure and a new sibling on the way.

Zayn blows in my ear and I cuss him out quietly, our nurse laughs as she guides us to our room. She stops at a specific one and looks down at her clip board.

"Alright Ms.Randall, let's see how much you weigh, I'm going to have you stand on this scale. I take off my puma flip flops and stand on the scale like she asked, she presses a certain button and it expose my weight.

"109 pounds..." She mumbles as she writes it down the clip board.

"Skinny minnie....I can't wait to this baby put some meat on those bones." Zayn says.

"Boy I am thick....I'm just short that's all."

"I believe you baby." He chuckles. "The booty makes up for it so it's cool."

"Shut up ass hole." I grin.

"The cutest couple I ever met." The nurse snickers. "Alright honey step off of the scale, lets see your height."

I do as asked and lean againts the wall, as she hovers over me and measures my height. "Your just a little bit over five feet."

"Mommy you short." Aabria snaps.

"Girl I'm taller than you though." I stick out my tounge.

"Okay you guys can go into the room." The nurse instructs.

****

"This gel is not cold, it's warm." The nurse tells me, as I'm laying down on the hard cold bed. She pulls up my shirt and tuck a thin paper like covering in my pants  so none of the gel won't get on my clothes.

"You ready to hear the heart beat now?" She questions me with a giggle.

"I'm ready." Aabria speaks for her self.

I nod and feel my heart beating fast. "I'm kind of nervous but I'm ready." 

Zayn sits back in his chair and stare at the monitor waiting to see his baby fetus pop up on the screen. He seemed very excited, it felt good to know that he actually wants a child with me and even made it happen because he wanted it.

She presses the ultrasound tool on my belly and stares at the monitor as well. My babies heart beat was beating so rapidly, it was crazy.

"So this your baby..." She points to screen.

"Aww..." Bri coos.

"Why does his heart sound like that? Is he okay?" Zayn asked concerned.

"Lets double check here." She moves the took around and more,  and for three minutes we sat in silence.

"Uh oh." She says.

"What to you mean uh oh?" I sit my head up and stare at her with my eyebrows knitted together.

"The reason the heart sounds like that is because it's two hearts. You my dear are having twins."

I literally frozen in place and stared at her with my mouth open, twins. Did she really say I'm having twins? "Like the baby has two hearts, like twin twix bars or you mean human twins...like its two humans growing inside of me?"