Chapter 1 - Blue

I had went to see her. Lyric. She is 18. She has nice, long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I can't stop staring. She is a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's mine. I walked along the trail. The birds chirped and the butterflies flew by. I saw a deer too. It was graceful. I walked through the long forest. She was on the other side. She has a good singing voice, too. I would sometimes hear her voice echo through the forest and its trees. I think that's what keeps the forest alive.

It wouldn't be very long now. Before I got to see her. She was a beautiful girl. I had flowers. Her favorite kind. Roses. She had loved roses since she was a kid. I once gave her a teddy bear with roses. It had said: "I love you." Because I really do. I love her so much.

I am actually going to go see her.

She loves my name. It was her favorite color, too. I had asked a guy to dye white roses blue. But I hadn't wanted fake ones. Real ones. I asked him to dye real ones I had bought blue. She had loved that color since she was a kid, too. She had always wanted to just say my name, over and over, because she loved how it sounded. Blue. Blue.

It hadn't been long now, before I got to see her.

I had seen a blue butterfly pass by. I smiled. She had also always loved that kind of butterfly. The blue ones. There would usually be a lot of those at her place. I smiled. Another one had flown by. I took a pic of one that I had found on a flower that looked blue. She was going to be so pleased. I smiled. Her house was blue. Her walls were blue. She really loved the color blue. There were other colors, too. Her mom's name is Oasis. An oasis has water. Water looks blue.

I will get to see her.

I smiled. I saw another deer walk by. It was graceful. It had jumped some. I had loved to see deer. They were always so graceful. They remind me of her.. Lyric. The most beautiful girl in the world. At least, to me. She had always smiled. I loved it. I would usually make her laugh. She loved that, too. I continued to walk along the path. I had almost been there. I was close. I will get to see her.

I arrived at her house.

I smiled.