Chapter 3 - Jude

The forest.

One of the many beauties of nature.

I had always loved to come out here. The same exact forest as usual. Everyday. I find peace in the forest. I feel like it's where I belong most of the time. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but my last name is Leaves. Leaves come from trees. I would be here twenty-four seven if I could. But I would also need to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom. I sometimes would come out here, watch the sun go down while the moon comes up, and lay down and fall asleep, stargazing at the stars that shone brightly in the night sky. Then, I would wake up to the sunrise. I really loved to be out here.

Whenever I'm upset, I come out here.

Speaking of beauties, I think I see one in the distance. It's a young girl, looks about eighteen. I smile. She is one of the most beautiful girls I had ever laid my eyes on. She is beautiful. I want to know her name. It's probably a very beautiful name. Her hair flowed in the slight warm breeze of the forest and her eyes sparkled softly in the sun. Her hair was a nice, light brown color and her eyes sparkled a light green. I could stare at her all day. She blends in with the beauty of the forest.

She's like a forest beauty.

She's looking at me and I can't help but smile. She begins to come closer. Her eyes sparkled more. They shine like peridots. I can't seem to take my eyes off her. I think she's thinking the exact same thing. It seems like she likes looking at me too. The wind blew softly against my skin and my hair. The sun shone softly against my skin.

She came closer.

"Hey," I say, cautiously and casually, a little nervous, but I don't let it show.

"Hi."

I think I can see a slight blush on her cheeks.

I want to find out her name.

"I'm Jude. Jude leaves," I say, confidently. I think my name is pretty rad.

She looked at me in wonder.

"I'm Avalon. Avalon Keafler."

Avalon. What a beautiful name. It suits her well. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"That's a beautiful name."

She blushed even more.

"Thank you."

She was such a beautiful girl.