Chapter 13 - Avalon

I smiled as I walked up the steps to his house. I looked back. His parents were nice. They really were. I walked to the door. He opened it for me. I smiled. I can't believe I met such a guy. This was really nice. He had a beautiful house, too. It was really lovely. I walked inside and turned. I looked all around. There was beautiful decorations everywhere. It was really lovely.

I turned to him and smiled, "It's beautiful."

He smiled, thanking me.

He took hold of my hand.

I blushed.

He brought me up to his room.

He opened the door and I looked around. It was nice, neat, and clean. I sat down on his fluffy bed. I felt so soft. I laid down. He smiled down at me and walked towards me. I looked up towards the wall. He had hung photos next to his bed. He was a photographer. I smiled. I looked on the desk, where his camera lay. It was a beautiful camera. I had loved to see photographer's photos. They were always beautiful.

He walked towards me. I looked up at him. He leaned down to kiss me. I smiled, kissing back. His lips were sweet on mine. He sat down on his bed and held me. I crawled more into his arms and stayed there. I smiled. I loved him very much. I hope we can be near each other as the time continues on further, and past on into the all never-ending eternity.