Chapter 7 - Avalon

He was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

Not like the kind in fairytales, but... better than the ones I've seen. Well.. Most of them. I dunno if any other guys have liked me before. Blue had always told me that I was beautiful and perfect no matter what. I smiled. I loved my brother, Blue. He was always there for me. He brought me up when I felt low. He always made me smile and feel better. He was the best bro I could ever get. The only one who really stood up for me.

Jude was a wonderful guy.

He walked me all throughout the forest, maybe farther. His hair flowed smoothly through the wind. I loved to watch it. It had flowed like the waves in an ocean. It was beautiful. I smiled when I looked at him. His eyes sparkled like the sea. His eyes were a pretty green-blue color. His hair was a lovely dark brown, like dark chocolate, but a little lighter. He looked at me, his eyes sparkling. I found that I couldn't stop staring at him. I felt like I couldn't pull my eyes away from him. There was like this magnetic connection between the both of us. He then smiled that smile. His smile was breathtaking. He made me smile too.

There was this tension between us, something that pulled me closer to him. It felt like some sort of magnetic pull, but I think he felt it too. He suddenly looked down at my lips, coming closer. The attraction connected within our lips. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips against mine, pulling us closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me against him. I put my hands on his arms. I felt a spark inside me light up.

He had picked the prettiest flowers that he had seen. He had picked a couple different flowers. He put them in my hair. It was beautiful. He gave the biggest one to me. I smiled. I held it close to me. He was a wonderful guy. I leaned up and kissed him again. His lips were soft. I smiled into the kiss. He kissed me back. It was the first sweetest kiss I have ever felt in my life. I didn't want to end this here. I don't think I'm going to.

This was wonderful.

Absolutely wonderful.