Chapter 2 - Avalon

I walked through the forest. I didn't wanna walk the trail. I wanted to be with the trees. It was so peaceful here. I had always loved to walk through this forest. It was always so beautiful. It was graceful. I had seen a blue butterfly. Reminded me of Blue. Blue had always been his favorite color, too. Just like his girlfriend's. I walked among the trees. I saw a deer grazing from the distance. It was graceful. I had always loved deer, too. They reminded me of my brother, Blue. He had always thought the deer were graceful, too. I had always loved graceful things.

I walked further into the forest.

I walked along. I looked around me. The forest was beautiful. I was told that I was beautiful, too. Someone once told me that I was as beautiful as the forest. I just smiled. I don't know how I could look like this forest, but I'm glad someone thought so. I guess it's cause of the way I look. With my nice, long brown hair and my sparkly, light green eyes. It had to be a forest to them. I suppose it was a good compliment. I love it when people say I'm pretty. Makes me feel special, too. I always smile when someone calls me "pretty" or "cute" or "beautiful." I'm used to being called that anyways.

I smiled and walked along.

I continued to walk around the forest. I had heard some birds chirp and saw some butterflies fly by. I had seen another blue one, too. Thought of Lyric and Blue. They make a cute couple. Every time I see them, I smile. They're just so cute. Lyric. Blue. Those are both nice names, too. Avalon. I love my name. I love theirs, too. Lyric is like a song and Blue is a nice color. They both sound really nice, too. I loved watching them hang out. Usually he'd love to go see her all the time. I smile every time he does. I knew they both love each other. Very much. He always makes the dedication to go see her, too. Sometimes, he would take the dedication to go buy something for her. A lot of times, the item he gets, is blue. I wouldn't be surprised. Sometimes, it was another color. But most of the time, it was blue.

I continued walking.

Walking through the forest, I began to see something. I was at a distance so I couldn't tell what it was. So I continued to walk. I tried to get as close as I could to the thing in the distance, trying not to scare it away. I assume it's a deer or something, but I couldn't be too sure. I walked close enough to catch a quick eye at it. It was a man. I came closer. And that's when I saw him. The cutest boy I had ever seen. He's standing inside this forest. And he's looking right at me. He's smiling. I wonder if he saw me from afar. But I hadn't known if he was looking at me the whole time, or if I had just come into his view. I began to come closer. He continued to smile at me.

I wonder..

I walked out of the forest and onto the trail. He stood, smiling. I came close enough to where I could see him clearly and where I could negotiate with him. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. I wonder where he lives and where he came from. How long was he living here and does he like being here? I was just a curious girl. I wanted to know more about this mysterious man. He's so cute, too. I can't stop staring. I couldn't help it. He just smiled. I managed to smile back.

"Hey."

"Hi," I said, staring at him curiously.

He smiled more.

"I'm Jude. Jude Leaves."

I stared.

"I'm Avalon. Avalon Keafler."

He smiled.

"That's a beautiful name."

I blush.

"Thank you."