Blue - Chapter 26

I walked down the hallway in peace. In silence. All words draining out. All sounds.. draining out from my ears as I kept walking through the dark hallway. I stuffed my hands into my sweater, hair covering my face. This is what depression is like. I don't know how to handle it. I don't know what to do. I'm hurting inside. Slightly. I'm trying not to have a panic attack. I've never been this way before. I guess the true colors of my nature are starting to show themselves. I'm depressed.

Other weird feelings started to come in, some weird feelings I've never experienced before. Anxiety. Depression. Heart swelling. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I've been bottling emotions and they're trying to come out. Tears began to fall uncontrollably from my eyes, and I'm unable to breathe. I fall to the floor in my room, panting. I'm trying to catch my breath. I'm sobbing so hard. I don't know how to handle it. 

I've lost all train of thought. I crawled over to where I kept my sharp things. I grabbed a razor and I cut two cuts on my wrist. They started to bleed. I didn't do it super deep though. It was the only thing I could think of. I kept my sleeve rolled up as I endured the pain in another part of my body. It felt soothing a bit, but in a rough way. A dark sinister way. I couldn't think straight. My vision was fuzzy. I could barely move. I managed to climb onto my bed, and knocked out right away. I felt faint. Light headed. I was.. dizzy. Though, this is the first time I've ever experienced something this strong. I'm out.