Gale - Chapter 30

I was finally moved to another spot by a bunch of nurses. They are trying to rehabilitate me and try to make me become a better person so I can go back out into the real world. I really want to go back to living with Blue. A part of me wish I hadn't fucked up like I did, but it happens. And now I have to live with it. So, yay. Here is where this got me. Stuck in an asylum for most of my life because I was so hostile and so angry. Well, if you hadn't taken me away from Blue, I probably would've been fucking fine. I honestly think so, considering he's the one that helped get me to come to my senses. If he hadn't come when he did, I'm sure I would've been like that till I died. Fun time, am I right?

Even with me stuck there, I was forced to learn the same things as everyone else and do the same things as everyone else. Except I had to learn with my arms strapped to my body. This time, I am only wearing handcuffs. Feels great to be out of that jacket. I feel as if I do not need to anymore, but I guess they'll keep a close eye on me anyway. Technically I can still attack anyone right now. Of course, I'm not planning on it. I want to be free and see Blue. I can't even believe that they let me go. They believed I was going to kill everyone in that house, I figured they would just keep me there. But they didn't, so thank god for that. I need to be let out. I need to see Blue.

And I'll do whatever I can to make sure of it.

"This is your room, Mr. Keafler." said the Nurse as she escorted me to my room.

"Thanks, Nurse Karen." I nodded at her direction and walked in. I sat on the bed.

"Is there anything we can do for you?" She smiled at me.

"Yes, please bring me something to eat and drink. I'm starving." I growled a tiny bit, but kept it soft enough for her not to notice.

"Of course, Mr. Keafler."

"Call me Gale."

"Yes, Gale."

She walked out. I sighed and looked up at the TV they had placed on the ceiling for the patient's entertainment. I growled softly and sighed. It was pretty boring to watch. They never had anything good to do around anywhere.

"Hello, Gale. I am Dr. Browley. Let me get you set up here."

"Get it over with."

He walked over and started hooking me up to different parts and different machines. I guess it's to help stabilize me and make sure that nothing is happening to me. I'd rather not be hooked up to everything, but you can't really help it, I guess.

"Alright, here we are. You're good to go, little man!" He smiled at me.

"Stick with Gale, sir."

He cleared his throat. "Uh, right. Well if you need anything, press that button." He hastily walked out. I could tell he feared me. Good.

Now these idiots can back the fuck off.

I growled and flipped through the stations and found something decent to watch. It was alright, but it was good enough.

Nurse Karen finally came back.

"Here you are, Mr.. I mean, Gale."

"Is it that hard to remember a short name like that?" I growled to myself.

"Um, no.. I just.. try to stay professional. I'm sorry, sir."

"God, whatever. Thanks Karen." I emphasized on the name Karen, so she headed out as well.

I guess I'm still a bit hostile, haha. But it IS part of my personality, after all. I wouldn't be GALE if I wasn't like this. I don't have to be HOSTILE to be Gale. I just have to act just like this.

But if I want to get out of here, I'll have to act better. I must get out and I must go see Blue.

And I will do whatever it takes to get the fuck out of here.