Chapter 4 - Cadby

I played with her.

I played with my sister. Dakota. One of my older sisters. I love my sister, Dakota. Avalon doesn't do much with me. She mostly spends her time outside. In the forest. Dakota is the one who plays with me. She likes to play with me. She spends her time with me. I played with her today. I play with her everyday. She always has something for us to do. Avalon is outside. She loves going into the forest. It's like her favorite place to be. I wonder why she always goes to the same place. I mean.. It's pretty and all. But she's barely inside.

I wanna know why.

Unlike Dakota, she's always playing with me. She always finds the time to play with me. Sometimes she is busy. But most of the time, she plays with me. She sometimes takes me out to the forest. One time, we saw Avalon sitting on a tree branch once. I wondered how she got up there. I guess she can climb trees. I can't climb trees. I tried once. I nearly hurt myself. I climbed up a bit and fell. I fell onto my butt. Dakota can kinda climb trees. She climbed one once. She couldn't figure out how to come back down. I tried to help her. I was no help. She almost fell when climbing back down. She hugged the tree tightly.

I just laughed.

We had decided to play hide n' seek. One of my favorite games. I was the hider. She had to come find me. We would count thirty seconds before going after each other. I was hiding in a good place. In one of the many cabinets in the kitchen. I don't know where she was looking. But I know it ain't in the kitchen. I hope she doesn't find me for a while. I wanna make it seem like I was a good hider. I would always choose the best places. She was too tall to hide in the good places, but she can still find the best places. We sometimes play it outside, too. Makes it a little harder. Sometimes, I would find her faster than she would find me.

She makes everything fun though.