Avalon - Chapter 25

I nodded as I watched my parents walk back out the door and to the car. Of course they were leaving again. They always do. Seriously. I watched Blue closely. He looked depressed. He looked sad, too. I knew he was thinking about Gale. He missed his brother. He loved his brother, too. I felt bad for him. I felt bad for Gale, too. I hope that they can come back together soon. They belong together. Sometimes they remind me of a gay couple, but that's a whole other topic. This is just brotherly love. Blue really loved his brother. 

I watched as he walked down the hallway, head down, hands in his pockets on his favorite hoodie, a beautiful blue color, silently walking away. I was concerned about him. I also really loved Blue. We also had the special connection he had with Gale, too. He was my twin after all. And I do worry about him. I really just wanted to get up. To go walk after him. Before he goes into a state of depression. I didn't want to have that. I looked at my other two siblings, who were sitting on the couch, gossiping as they always do, looking out the window as they were watching the leaves fall. 

I was hesitating. I was debating on whether or not to follow him. Whether or not he needed space. I wasn't sure. I don't have depression, so I wouldn't know. I wonder what it feels like to go through that. What it feels to go through depression. I don't want to know. But I also want to know. I want to know what's on his mind. I want to make sure he's okay. I want to take care of him. He is my twin, after all. And twins stick together like glue. I wanted to know if he was okay. I will wait a bit. Wait a bit before I head back to his room. I will just give him a couple minutes to breathe and get some fresh air in. That's what will probably help him. I don't know any other way, except comfort.