Chapter 6 - Eudora

I looked inside the window of my house. I smiled. I am watching my children run around the house, playing one of their usual games. It was something they would always do. Avalon and Blue would usually be outside, Blue being at that girl's house. Lyric. I loved her name, it was as if it was written just for her, but I should not be saying that. Blue is the one who is supposed to say things like that. I think he would have said the same thing by now. Blue is a very handsome man. She must be one lucky girl. I am happy for my son. He had finally found a beautiful girl. I have waited for that time to come. Soon they will all be grown up. Avalon and Blue will soon be out on their own, but I want some more time with them. Soon enough, we should move back into the city, where they can go to college and grow up to be mature adults. I would be sad to see them go.

I smiled as I watched Cadby and Dakota run around the house. Well, I would still have these two for a while. Especially Cadby, being the youngest one. He is ten years old. He should be having a birthday soon. Time was going by so fast. I walked to the side of the house and looked towards the forest. It was beautiful here. It was more than we could ever ask for. We all loved it here. Soon enough though, we will have to move. They will all be so upset when the time comes. I am hoping that time does not go that fast, but if it should, we would have to deal. I would hate to see my children upset, but I would also hate to see them have to go such a long way to try to become adults and out to the world here. I think growing up here is one of the best decisions I have ever made, but to let them stay here and not get out into the world and grow up would be the worst decision I have ever made. I need to let them go and let them grow to be the best they could ever be.

I do not do much around here. I often leave for work at an Art Company. I draw and paint for a living. I feel like this place is the best place to do my art. It is peaceful and full of different illusions that make it so beautiful. I could sit outside or in my house, calmly drawing and painting for hours. It is my passion. I do it for my children too, in more ways than one. My job makes enough money to where I can buy them things and do things for them. Their dad, my husband, works in the writing industry. He usually makes as much money as I do. He mostly spends his time out of the house, trying to find his creativity and free spirit. He and I love to travel and get most of our creativity and ideas from it. Traveling enlightens our spirits.

I hope one day my children can find their passions and work with what they love. I would hate to see talented people waste their talents. I hope they do not turn out homeless or people who do not do anything but sit around all day. I would never let my children become homeless, but I would hope that they would work for themselves. I'm not being judgemental, I just would not wish for my children to be in any of those situations. I am glad to see that none of them are, so far. Most of them spend their time outside, wandering around the forest or playing around inside the house., instead of sitting around, watching TV all day. I smile thinking about how wonderful my children are. I am glad that they have found things to do that they love. I just hope that one day, all of them will find the perfect love for them. I definitely count on Blue being married first, most likely to Lyric. I hope that one day all of my children will do something that they love and have a nice family. I smile just thinking about how they will, one day, blossom like a flower.