3|Diary Of Thoughts|3 (EDITED)

December 1st 1999

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my mothers birthday, oh the fun we had! We went to the park to look at the clouds and we had an art contest! I drew a stick figure of us holding hands at the park and mother drew a picture of me on the swing and her pushing me.

Mother is a great drawer, but she says I'm better. I don't believe that. My mother is the best drawer in the galaxy! I want to be artist just like mommy. The day was splendid! Until night time came, mother told me to go into my room and lock the door and don't come out until sunrise.

Late at night, I heard screaming, I couldn't do anything, because mother told me not to move. Then this morning I see her with bruises all over and she says she fell down the staircase badly. So I decided to let it be, even though I'm really worried.

I know I'm young and I don't understand, but I just want my mommy to be safe, even if I have to go away to Neverland. Just like my daddy, mother said he's coming back soon. But they put him in a casket. I asked my mother why and she said it's the portal to Neverland and he will come back. I can't wait to see daddy again, let's just hope it's soon.

Goodbye Friend

5 pm

-Autumn Night