WARNING/RIGHTS RESERVED (EDITED)

WARNING!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CLICHÉ STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING IN THE END CLICK OUT NOW, UNLESS YOU ARE OPEN TO NEW THINGS.

DEPRESSING CHAPTERS WILL BE IN THIS STORY SO IF YOU DON'T DO DEPRESSION THEN PLEASE LEAVE.

I WILL NOT CHANGE MY STORY FOR ANYONE.

THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARK AND DEPRESSING, SO IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHERE THE HAPPY PARTS ARE---TRUST ME THEY WILL BE THERE BUT NOT COMMEN.

And before you continue please know that this was created by my imagination, I am not depressed so please do not report the story thinking this is a cry for help.

©2016, GoofyMonkkey

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted by any forms, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the author/publisher (GoofyMonkkey).

OKAY LOOK I'VE DONE SOME HARD THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY AND ITS CONCEPT SO PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY STORY.

BUT PLEASE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT ME TO COPY YOUR STORY AND CLAIM IT AS MINES SO PLEASE DON'T COPY MY STORY.

THAT IS ALL THANK YOU

TO THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE READING STILL AND DID NOT EXIT OUT, THANK YOU FOR GIVING MY STORY A CHANCE, GET YOUR TISSUES READY, BECAUSE THINGS ARE GOING DOWN HILL.