Nine|| Two hearts

Fireworks.

Is what I saw when his lips laid gently on mine, but I didn't kiss back.I felt his lips move away from mines, I opened my eyes and saw that he was hurt.

"Excuse me." He said walking away.

Elijah's POV

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I thought as walked in the kitchen. Why would a beautiful girl love someone like me? God what have a done? Maybe it's not meant to be. Shit man, I'm already falling for her, scratch that I'm tumbling down hard. She's just so beautiful. Damn it and she didn't even kiss back. Am I ugly or something? Did my breath stink? I checked my breath and heard laughter.

I turned around to see the angel herself.

"Did you not brush your teeth this morning?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. I was just, uhh." I said nervously rubbing my neck trying to think of a quick lie.

"Uhhhh... I'm waiting." She said in a deep voice, rubbing her neck.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Mocking you?! That's absurd."

"I'll show you absurd."

I went to the sink and took out the hose and sprayed her.

"Elijah!!" She screamed.

"Yes?" I said turning off the water.

"My clothing!! Look at what you've done!!"

"Mm..." I was pretending to think. "that's absurd." I continued.

"That is not absurd!" She said stomping towards me.

"Are you mad?"

"What does it look like? You just made me wet!"

"Oh really." I chucked.

"What's so funny?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"You look cute when you're mad."

"Don't push it."

"Okay, okay."

"Are you going to get me new clothing?"

"Why should I?"

"Because it would be the right thing to do."

"Nah, I'm good."

Autumn POV

"I got to go, it's already late." I said squeezing my wet shirt.

"I'll walk you out."

"Thanks."

He walked me out to the front porch and waved goodbye. I smiled back, walked towards my house and went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Months Later

March 21st 2014

Dear Dairy,

These past few months have been great. Elijah is really sweet towards me, I'm very grateful to have someone like him, ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend, he always checked on me, made sure I was in good health and I'm grateful.

I wish we were something more though, a girl could dream. Anyways! I stopped cutting and thinking about suicide, I'm actually happy. I haven't been happy in a long time matter of fact.

But anyways, how are you friend? Did you meet someone?

I can't believe it, we've been friends ever since I was 6 and now I'm 22 turning 23 in some months. Time waits for no one, my mother used to say.

Elijah invited me out to dinner, I'm really nervous. What should I wear? Omg! It's almost 6 I have to get ready!!!

Goodbye Friend!!!

5:55 pm

-Autumn Night√√√

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I closed my diary and locked it with a key, I opened up my chest and decided to put all of my dairies in it and locked it. I put the gold key chain on my neck and got ready for dinner.

I decided to wear light blue jeans, with my beige blouse and beige heels. I curled my hair and put it in a high ponytail, got my purse and belongings and heard a knock on the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door so see Elijah looking at his phone screen fixing his hair.

I chuckled shaking my head. Elijah looks at me with awe.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing, you look amazing." He said showing his pearly whites. "Um, here." He said handing me a red rose.

"Thank you Elijah, but I said n-"

"I don't want to hear it, you deserve everything, and it's just a single rose, it's nothing."

"I cherish everything Elijah, even if it's just a small gesture."

"And that's what I love about you."

I smiled and felt my face heating up. He grabbed my hand lightly and pulled my outside, I closed and locked the door and walk out of my porch.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"At my house and I'm making dinner for you."

"Elijah, please don't."

"I know our first dinner date didn't go to well, but I went to cooking classes and I made something that I know you would love."

We walked and talked towards his house.

"And that is?" I asked.

"Spaghetti!!"

"Thank you." I said grabbing his hand.

We walked inside his house and walked in the kitchen. He pulled out a chair for me and served me some spaghetti and meatballs.

"Why spaghetti and meatballs?"

"Because I know your favorite movie is lady and the tramp, so I thought why not?" He said serving himself.

I grinned and said "you remember."

"How could I not."

"Because it's not important."

"Remember the small things matter too."

"Taking my quotes now are we."

"Yes I am." He said grabbing both of my hands from across the table.

"Happy 3 month anniversary."

"Happy anniversary."

unlimT�Z'4!#