NEW STORY!

After years of writers block I finally have a story to give you guys and I'm so excited!

My new story is called:

How Not To Be An Adult

I dont have a prologue as of now, but since you guys been waiting for almost a year for another story

I dont have a prologue as of now, but since you guys been waiting for almost a year for another story.. I will give you a scene of the first chapter.

-
He cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink."And when was the last time you had sex?"

"Four, five years ago."

"What the hell have you been doing? You know if you ever need any assistance, I'll be honored to ease your desires."

I swiftly pulled his tie so our faces were an inch apart and softly said. "If I need someone to ease my deepest desires, it wouldn't be you Mr.Hampshire." I let go of his tie and sat back down.

"I'm not mixing business with pleasure."

"Who said you have the capability to give me pleasure?"

"I've done it before in the past, a third time will be a charm."
-

I know it isn't much but the story is coming out pretty good if I do say so myself. It's a humorous book, with romance, action, etc. I do not have the exact date I plan on publishing the story but it will be soon, I promise you, you guys waiting for a long time, i'm not going to let you wait another year.

-Goofymonkkey